PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : 440 hp Supercharged M Roadster

DA-MOTORSPORT
21-04-05, 00:24
M Roadster supercharged by DA MOTORSPORT

Power 440 hp
Torque 480nM (355 lb/ft)

M Roadster is from Greece. Power and torque are measured in Greece.

http://www.da-motorsport.com/projeler/mz3/mz3_en.htm

A few words for the S50B32…. We have lived with S50B32, loved S50B32, invested time & energy & finance on S50B32. Designed and produced various S50B32 supercharger kits until now. Today we are proud to launch the 440 hp M3, M Roadster and M Coupe Supercharger kits.

Mert

Geo_3D
21-04-05, 01:36
I guess that my friend Mitsos,was like this :bugeye: when he saw the work you've done
and like this :dance: when he drove it for the first time
I also guess that he circulates now like this :icon42:

Gongratulations Mert for your excellent job you've done

manosm3
21-04-05, 04:18
Congratulations!!!! :yippee: But I think you had mentioned 510 hp in the beggining of the project!

mpikounis
21-04-05, 04:20
M Roadster supercharged by DA MOTORSPORT

Power 440 hp
Torque 480nM (355 lb/ft)

I hate to be the devil's advocate but could you post the dyno results where you got that figure from so we can have a look at the power delivery and the area under the curve.

DA-MOTORSPORT
23-04-05, 14:24
M Roadster is now in Greece.

Owner will dyno and also make some videos.

Mert

Nick_compact
23-04-05, 19:33
Mert could you tell as the price for the kit?
In the begining of the project you said that it was going to be 510 hp.Why is that;

DA-MOTORSPORT
24-04-05, 18:06
We did not want to push for more power for reliability. 440 hp is more than enough and the car so far with no problems. And it will have no problems.

we can make 510 hp but the wear and tear of the engine wil be more and we wanted a very safe car.

Why do you need a S50B32 supercharger price as you have a 3.16?

Mert

Nick_compact
24-04-05, 19:42
The fact that i own only a "tiny" 4 pot doesn't mean that i'm not interested in knowing a price for a kit designed for a car that costs about 23.000 (as used) and,nowadays,can be owned by many people.And also we could compare your price with other reknowned tuners such as G Power.
Also,as i have said again in other threads,gongradulations for your job which has become popular worldwide,and admirable too.
As far as reliability is concerned,as a tuner,always have in mind that for street legal-used cars it's the most important factor,and i'm sure you do.
Although,i have to admit that <"Why do you need a S50B32 supercharger price as you have a 3.16?"> wasn't the best way to answer to my question!

DA-MOTORSPORT
24-04-05, 23:19
Nick Compact,

Thank you very much for the nice words.

Every day we receive 50-70 emails with questions and this is why I answered that way. Sorry if you are :( :(

The price of the 440 hp supercharger kit is 6.000 euro.

Our kit is very different than G power's. G power uses air flow meter which causes problems whereas we use map sensors. We have air to air intercoolers they have air to water. We use turbosmart blow off valves but G power uses cheap bosch plastic valves. We offer an aluminium intake manifolds and TSI engine managements and g power has none of these. We have map sensor based software and this is ideal for all weather conditions. We have invested a lot of time and money and energy on S50B32.

Hope you do not mind my answer.

Mert

Nick_compact
25-04-05, 09:53
Our kit is very different than G power's. G power uses air flow meter which causes problems whereas we use map sensors. We have air to air intercoolers they have air to water. We use turbosmart blow off valves but G power uses cheap bosch plastic valves. We offer an aluminium intake manifolds and TSI engine managements and g power has none of these. We have map sensor based software and this is ideal for all weather conditions. We have invested a lot of time and money and energy on S50B32.

Hope you do not mind my answer.

Mert

It's ok,forget it!
Ok,i can understand then that your kit is much better and in a reasonable price.The map sensor based management,TSI engine management and aluminum intake manifold are trully a huge advantage.
The only thing i will ask you is about the intercooler.I thought that air to water intercoolers are more efficient than air to air,especially to countries like ours,which get very hot in the summer.Is this true?

Fad3In
25-04-05, 10:15
WOW! 6.000e for a 440bhp engine upgrade?!? Now,why does this sound such a burgain compared to the +40bhp upgrade for 3000e?!?! :cheers:
Keep up the good work and in time,if and when i get my hands on a 325,i ll pay you a visit!!! :)
N.

DA-MOTORSPORT
26-04-05, 00:23
Air to water I/C s can fail and damage engine. Sometimes water pumps fail, we have seen these cases.

Air to air is the choice of seriously modded cars such as Supras and Skylines and M3s that make over 1000 bhp.

MERT