PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : DA Motorsport: 1,000 hp Turbo M3 from Turkey

DA-MOTORSPORT
20-07-04, 00:52
Hallo ALL,

I am from DA MOTORSPORT. (www.da-motorsport.com).

We are located in Istanbul, Turkey. My grand mother is from Greece and we have relatives in Athens. As we are located very close to Greece, 3 hours after the Greek/Turkish custom, we wanted to say hallo to you.

DA Motorsport is mainly modifiying BMWs. Our best project is a BMW E6 3,2L M3 turbocharged. We have achieved 1000 hp on pump gas 98 octane fuel. On the website it is written 900 hp because we have not updated the page.

S50B32 (3,2L engine) has 3,0 bar boost, revs till 8500 rpm and the makes 1000 hp.

We have spent a lot of time, effort and money for the Turbo M3 project. The turbocharger that we use weighs 22 kg and is one the biggest turbochargers. Engine components are custom made by best suppliers. The connecting rods for instance, are made by Arrow Precision UK in 8 weeks. Pistons were produced by J.E. Pistons USA in 10 weeks.

We love M3 because on stock engine components we were able to run the car 650 hp daily. (supercharged version)

DA Motorsport is Infinitas's Turkish distributor. (www.infinitas-gmbh.de) Many people know INfinitas.

We supercharge and turbocharge any BMW. Naturally aspirated performance packages are part of our project. Camsahaft kits, cold ai rintakes, stroker engines...

As people saw DA's success in forced induction BMWs, Mitsubishi Evos ansd Subarus also visit us for tuning.

We will be glad to share information, experince and friendship.

Best regards

Mert Dastan
www.da-motorsport.com

DA-MOTORSPORT
20-07-04, 00:58
By the way, I have no idea where I write, on which section of the forum am I? As I do not speak Greek, please direct me about the areas of the forum.

Mert
www.da-motorsport.com

Black5
20-07-04, 05:03
I have seen videos with this M3 against lamborghini and ferrari.....Its nice to see a BMW flash the lights to a ferrari at 290km/h to go right!!!!! Nice work!!

M5-Matzos
20-07-04, 08:21
We are glad too that you entered our forum. We hope to have you with us on a daily basis sharing information and new ideas :) . Also, I want to mention that I have seen the video with the M3 as well and it was fantastic showing the pleasure of modification in high levels. :rolleyes:

M5-Matzos
20-07-04, 08:49
My friend from da-motorsport, in order to change the forum titles from Greek to English you have to do the following:

1) If greek characters appeared to your screen you have to choose
Π.Ε Χρήστη which is located at the top of the home-page in the left side of the page.

2) After that you should choose the title Επιλογές διορθώσεων which you can find it in the left side of the page.

3) Now in this page there is a button that you should clik. This button (forum laungages) is located at the bottom of the page. This will enable you to uderstand the forum.

If you need more help do not hesitate to ask me !!!

Good luck :cool:

mpikounis
20-07-04, 08:56
Welcome DA-Motorsport to our forum. I am afraid the instructions given above will not help since the titles of the forums are in Greek and are not part of the translation system.

The best place to write is "Διάφορα Θέματα" which is our General Discussion forum. This is the forum you chose for this thread as well.

STAIO-CI
20-07-04, 09:44
Welcome DA-Motorsport to our forum !! :)

DRIFTER
20-07-04, 13:54
welcomeee ;)

DA-MOTORSPORT
20-07-04, 17:33
Thanx for the warm welcome.

Those videos wer emade when the car had ONLY 415 hp supercharged version in 2001 year.

Today we are assembling the engine with forged con rods that came from England Arrow Precision in 8 weeks. The con rods are lighter and much stronger which will allow us to rev till 9000 rpm and boost 45 psi (3,0 bar).

An Audi S3 and E46 M3 are on today's dinner list. I ll have dinner with these two car's owners.

Have fun with the Bimmers.

Mert
www.da-motorsport.com

teo_trikala
20-07-04, 20:51
welcome and i wish to see your bmw running! ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΙ ΚΑΝΕΝΑΣ ΠΑΤΡΙΟΤΗΣ ΤΟ VIDEO ΝΑ ΤΟ ΔΩ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ? :confused:

Fanatic
20-07-04, 21:23
trully amazing!!!That m3 kicks ferrari ass(and more...) :D :D :p :p

Geo_3D
20-07-04, 23:18
welcome and i wish to see your bmw running! ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΙ ΚΑΝΕΝΑΣ ΠΑΤΡΙΟΤΗΣ ΤΟ VIDEO ΝΑ ΤΟ ΔΩ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ? :confused:
αν βρεθεις στην επομενη συναντηση μας θα εχω μερικα cd με αρκετα βιντεο που εχω απτο ιντερνετ με κοντρες που συμμετεχουν bmw στα οποια ειναι και αυτα της da-motorsport. :)

Ripper
21-07-04, 09:58
αν βρεθεις στην επομενη συναντηση μας θα εχω μερικα cd με αρκετα βιντεο που εχω απτο ιντερνετ με κοντρες που συμμετεχουν bmw στα οποια ειναι και αυτα της da-motorsport. :)

Mipos tha exis se kanena ftp/http ? na ta katevaso

BMW Power
21-07-04, 13:06
I am very glad to “meet” you on-line Mert,

You have achieved some amazing projects that caught the attention of the BMW fans everywhere on the planet.

Your work is really professional and jugging from the photos of your web site, I would say that everything is in such an order under the bonnet that it seems like BMW developed the cars.

Congratulations and keep up the good work.
Dimitris.

teo_trikala
21-07-04, 15:58
GEO ειμαι μοίσ 14 χρονων και ειναι λιγο δυσκολο να ρθω αλλα ενοιμεροστε με και κατι θα κανω :D μπορει να ρθω με τον αδερφο μου και μια bmw 316 μανατι κομματι του 1990 τα στρογιλοφαναρα you know :p

DA-MOTORSPORT
22-07-04, 00:43
Unfortunately I cannot understand Greek. So please English is the preffered language:)

MPOWER
22-07-04, 10:21
Hi Mert, I am Michael!
I'll give you a call later today, to give some idea about what is disscused here over your name and work!

DA-MOTORSPORT
22-07-04, 12:09
Hallo Michael,

We have received the Supercharger Kit for the E46 3,20ci yesterday night from İnfinitas. Kit looks amazing. It is Infinitas' supercharger kit but we will modifiy it. There are many details and the craftmanship is excellent. I ll make photos of the 3,20ci supercharged 250 hp. The finish, quality and performance are best of all. I ll test the 250 hp 3,20ci supercharged with a Z4 3,0L stock trim and put the test on the web.

Meanwhile the 1000+hp Turbo M3 is getting raedy for the weekend. Nowadays Lamborghini Gallardos become popular here and I have one guy as a "TARGET". Target means this Gallardo goes to a Cafe/restaurant every friday and saturday and I ll be there and chase him and push him to race/test with the Turbo M3. Will be a lovely mpeg: 1000 hp Turbo M3 vs. 500hp Gallardo:)

Best regards

Mert
www.da-motorsport.com

MPOWER
22-07-04, 12:16
We are looking forward......(electronic form of evidence) :D

Strax
22-07-04, 12:18
Hello!
We have an old saying in Greece that goes like this "It's like stealing from a Church", meaning that something is so easy that it is almost a sin! And, yet it applies to your case, b/c you want to race a Gallardo with only 500! Amazing!

Geo_3D
22-07-04, 12:50
Mert i am sorry for the greek language,i am telling the guys that i have some videos with races including yours and we are trying to see how i can give them to them.By the way i must have seen over 100 times the video with the Porsche and i can not stop laughing.Does this guy still have the Porsche or throw it to the precipice????? ;)

M5-Matzos
22-07-04, 13:02
Hi Mert ;) , I want you to show him (Laborgini) the brutal face of German car makers :mad: (BMW) giving him no mercy! :mad:

DA-MOTORSPORT
22-07-04, 13:02
Strax,

Unfortunately, we have no Enzo or no SLR here. They would be better for me. But the drivers of Gallardos walk, speak and behave like if they own the universe. I ll be more than happy to play with them and see their faces:)

BMW Power
22-07-04, 13:11
That’s the spirit!!!!!!!!

I would like to experience this race in order to see his face afterwards.
Please kick his ass for all of us BMW fans. :D

Black5
22-07-04, 13:45
The best would be to beat Mercedes SLR!!! Absolute kill!!! The new M5 will be 507bhp... Maybe you could do something with that!!!

Strax
22-07-04, 13:47
the drivers of Gallardos walk, speak and behave like if they own the universe. I ll be more than happy to play with them and see their faces:)

I know what you are talking about! May I suggest you find a red Lambo and compare the color of the car with the color of the drivers face just after you race him. I am expecting a full report (for scientific purposes of course) :D !

DA-MOTORSPORT
22-07-04, 14:24
Hope I l find the Gallardo and he will race.

Last sunday we caugt a Gallardo but there were many traffic police cars on the way drving with us. I was in the 6 speed Corvette 6,3L (500 hp+ 250 hp nitrous oxide) . So we had to drive like lambs.

Nick_compact
07-12-04, 22:11
hello mert.could we know what is the exact price-cost for the whole 1000 hp engine development for someone interested?your vehicle is a true beast

Sras
08-12-04, 11:37
Good morning Mert
Could you pls advise how much would be the possible cost (at your premises) for an Infinitas supercharger for my 328Ci E46 model 01/2000???
Sras

MZ3
08-12-04, 12:53
sory gia tin epemvasi ala mia pou exw ena programataki pou kani keimena apo aglika elinika eipa na rikso mia metafrasi free gia kapia atoma pou den katalavan ti lei to palikari parapano.. i metafrasi meso programatos poles fores vazis ta gelia ala den exei na kani.. etsi for fun :-)

Hallo ΟΛΑ,

Είμαι από τη DA MOTORSPORT. (www.da-motorsport.com).

Βρισκόμαστε στην Κωνσταντινούπολη, Τουρκία. Η μεγάλη μητέρα μου είναι από την Ελλάδα και έχουμε τους συγγενείς στην Αθήνα. Δεδομένου ότι βρισκόμαστε πολύ κοντά στην Ελλάδα, 3 ώρες μετά από την ελληνική/τουρκική συνήθεια, θελήσαμε να πούμε το hallo σε σας.

Η DA Motorsport κυρίως BMWs. Το καλύτερο πρόγραμμά μας είναι η Bmw E6 3,2L μ3. Έχουμε επιτύχει 1000 HP στο αέριο 98 αντλιών καύσιμα οκτανίου. Στον ιστοχώρο γράφεται 900 HP επειδή δεν έχουμε ενημερώσει τη σελίδα.

S50B32 (μηχανή 3,2L) έχει την ώθηση 3.0 φραγμών, revs μέχρι 8500 περιστροφές/λεπτό και τους τύπους 1000 HP.

Έχουμε ξοδεψει πολύ χρόνο, προσπάθεια και χρήματα για το στροβιλο πρόγραμμα μ3. Ο στροβιλοσυμπιεστής που χρησιμοποιούμε ζυγίζει 22 κλ και είναι ένα οι μεγαλύτεροι στροβιλοσυμπιεστές. Τα τμήματα μηχανών είναι συνήθεια που γίνεται από τους καλύτερους προμηθευτές. Οι συνδέοντας ράβδοι παραδείγματος χάριν, γίνονται από την ακρίβεια UK βελών σε 8 εβδομάδες. Τα έμβολα παρήχθησαν από J.E. τα έμβολα ΗΠΑ σε 10 εβδομάδες.

Αγαπάμε το μ3 επειδή στα τμήματα μηχανών αποθεμάτων ήμαστε σε θέση να τρέξουμε το αυτοκίνητο 650 HP καθημερινά (supercharged έκδοση)

Η DA Motorsport είναι τουρκικός διανομέας Infinitas (www.infinitas-gmbh.de) Πολλοί άνθρωποι ξέρουν INfinitas.

Εμείς supercharge και turbocharge η οποιαδήποτε Bmw Οι φυσικά απορροφημένες συσκευασίες απόδοσης είναι μέρος του προγράμματός μας. Εξαρτήσεις Camsahaft, κρύο AI rintakes, stroker μηχανές...

Σαν επιτυχία της DA πριονιών ανθρώπων στην αναγκασμένη επαγωγή BMWs, η Mitsubishi Evos ansd Subarus μας επισκέπτεται επίσης για το συντονισμό.

Θα είμαστε ευτυχείς να μοιραστούμε τις πληροφορίες, το experince και τη φιλία.

Με φιλικούς χαιρετισμούς

Mert Dastan

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-12-04, 20:21
MZ3,

hallo. I do not understand what you wrote about us.

Mert

santo
09-12-04, 20:31
Mert Hi,
what Mz3 wrote is just your initial post translated in greek, in order for all members that do not understand english to be able to read it.

keep up the boost!!

p.s. how did you manage to pass the exhaust pipes going to the turbo under the engine?? because the turbo is at the inlet manifold's side???
:yippee:

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-12-04, 21:20
Santoe34m5:

In order to install a turbocharger of this size, you have to use the left side of the engine bay on the E36 3,0/3,2L M3s. The reason is the engine is lifted towards the right side of the car. A big turbocharger cannot be installed on top of the exhaust headers. The piping that goes from the cylinder head exhaust gas outlets to the turbocharger took us 3 months. Sometimes the clearance between the exhaust pipe and the front axle is 2 mm. We have to think about the flex of the engine as it leans towards rear/left and right on top of the engine mounts. We designed the piping so that the piping does not crack under the flex of the engine. Moreover, as stainless steel gets hot over 800 celcius degrees, it expands and when it gets cold its size decreases. During the heat up and cool down cycles the pipes must be strong enough. Welding points were critical and we did a good job.

Mert