PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Proper Introduction

grkm3
11-12-09, 18:51
Yia sas. My name's Chris and i'm from NY. I own a 2003 E46 M3. As i've stated in my previous thread, i'll be visiting Athens from the 14-28th. I'll see if I can make it to the monthly gathering.

Dim77
11-12-09, 18:55
Welcome to the forum!

z3 2.2
11-12-09, 18:56
We are looking forward meeting you Chris!!!

EVANGELOS
11-12-09, 18:57
Yia sas. My name's Chris and i'm from NY. I own a 2003 E46 M3. As i've stated in my previous thread, i'll be visiting Athens from the 14-28th. I'll see if I can make it to the monthly gathering.

Welcome man !!!

Hope u can make it !!!

Lil
11-12-09, 18:59
Wellcome to our bimmers forum!

btw I΄ll be back home at 19th of Dec. :(

DimitrisZ4
11-12-09, 18:59

yo chris welcome to the forum, nice ride...best engine ever :)

konas
11-12-09, 19:01
Welcome aboard.

MichaeL
11-12-09, 19:03

Welcome mate! Hope you can make it to our meeting!
Nice car!

btw I΄ll be back home at 19th of Dec. :(
Who cares??? ;) :p:

grkm3
11-12-09, 19:42
Here are a list of my modification:

03 Steel Gray M3 - Imola Red Interior - SMGII - Premium - HK Sound
Mods: VFE SC Stage 1, SS Ceramic Coated Stepped Headers, S-Pipe, X-Pipe, OEM Boat Anchor Muffler, TMS Subframe Reinforcement, KWV2 Coilovers, TMS Camber Plates, Powerflex RTAB's, Rogue RSM's, V-CSL Trunk, Diffuser, Painted Reflectors, ACS Roof Spoiler, Valentine 1, 20% Tint, CruiseCam Headrest Camera Mount.

Geo_3D
11-12-09, 19:46
Welcome to our net community
Hope to see you live
Whenever you want any directions,just ask it

grkm3
11-12-09, 20:23
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f78/greekcs/IMG_1749.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f78/greekcs/IMG00191.jpg

joseph
12-12-09, 00:23
Βρε παιδια ειναι το ιδιο αμαξι στην φωτο? στην πρωτη φωτο εχει αυτοκολλητα στην γωνια του παρμπριζ χαμηλα απο την μερια του οδηγου, ενω στην δευτερη δεν υπαρχουν!!! μηπως ειναι μουφα ο φιλος απο το αμερικα?!!
Παντως αν δεν ειναι WELCOME!!!!

deepblue
12-12-09, 03:10
welcome to the forum Chris !!!!!

panose30
12-12-09, 03:15
welcome man,,very nice car!!!bhp ??

grkm3
12-12-09, 03:28
Haven't had a chance to dyno the car yet. The supercharger company advertises 480 crank horsepower on 91 octane.

Here's one more from the back.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f78/greekcs/trunk.jpg

E36 RULES!!
12-12-09, 03:32
Welcome man! Nice car!

Great car culture you have in the US, if only we had at least half of it back in Greece :(

panose30
12-12-09, 03:50
you spent a lot of money...how much btw??again very nice car ,very nice..respect

VanVIC
12-12-09, 09:13
Nice ride grkM3.
Reading the details of your mods, it looks "very promissing" indeed.
Considering NYPD... I hope you can enjoy it the way it can be driven...
It would be nice if you could join us in one of our gatherings.
Many of us, usually get together for cold beer and sausages (we call it: masasport) however at the end, we always have some time of motorsport around the city...
Therefore, since you're coming to Greece, you are welcome to join the greek bimmers force, especially during our night rides.
Have fun !

Μετάφραση:

Ωραίο αμάξι έχεις grkM3.
Διαβάζοντας τις λεπτομέρειες των μετατροπών/αναβαθμίσεών σου, το αμάξι δείχνει "πολλά υποσχόμενο".
Σκεφτόμενος την αστυνομία της Νέας Υόρκης... ελπίζω οτι μπορείς να το χαίρεσαι όπως μπορεί να οδηγηθεί...
Θα ήταν ωραία αν μπορούσες να έρθεις σε κάποια απο τις "μαζώξεις" μας.
Πολλοί απο εμάς συνήθως μαζευόμαστε για παγωμένη μπύρα και λουκάνικα (το λέμε: "masasport") αλλά στο τέλος, πάντα έχουμε και λίγο motorsport στους δρόμους της πόλης...
Ακολούθως, αφού έρχεσαι Ελλάδα, σε προσκαλούμε να "ακολουθήσεις" την ελληνική bimmers "δύναμη", ειδικά σε κάποια απο τις βραδυνές μας βόλτες.
Να περνάς καλά.

gnx
12-12-09, 09:53

Mods: VFE SC Stage 1, SS Ceramic Coated Stepped Headers, S-Pipe, X-Pipe, OEM Boat Anchor Muffler, TMS Subframe Reinforcement, KWV2 Coilovers, TMS Camber Plates, Powerflex RTAB's, Rogue RSM's, V-CSL Trunk, Diffuser, Painted Reflectors, ACS Roof Spoiler, Valentine 1, 20% Tint, CruiseCam Headrest Camera Mount.

Hey, Chris, your car is a major ΤΟΥΜΠΑΝΟ!!!!, which is a colloquialism for the word τυμπανο which is the drum in Greek. It is a car for a lot of φουντώματα, or hot flushes as they call anything adrenalin inducing over here...Like the σαλιγκαρος shown in the picture the shell of a snail with which the VFE SC resembles.

Seriously, you car is up there with the best. Have a great time in motherland.

VanVIC
12-12-09, 09:57

Ιs your ride demonstrated in www.cardomain.com ?

S38B38 Monsta
12-12-09, 10:35
Welcome to our forum!

That is one bad-ass beast man. I used to live over on the west coast...