PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : VLN 2013

BMW Power
15-04-13, 08:37
VLN: BMW Team Schubert starts with a win.
Impressive start to the VLN Endurance Championship for the BMW Z4 GT3. BMW Team Schubert got the 2013 season off to a flying start with victory at the 38th DMV 4-Hour Race at the Nürburgring-Nordschleife.

http://www.bmw-motorsport.com/dam/bmw/sportsmarketing/BMW_Motorsport/2013_UPDATE/News/04/BMW_Z4_GT3_VLN.jpg.resource.1365871040790.jpg

Dirk Müller, Jörg Müller and Augusto Farfus secured BMW’s 34th overall victory in the VLN at the wheel of the number 19 BMW Z4 GT3. Claudia Hürtgen, Jens Klingmann and Martin Tomczyk also finished on the podium, coming home third in the matt black BMW Z4 GT3 (number 20).
After four hours and 27 laps, it was left to Dirk Müller to take the chequered flag, 15 seconds ahead of the Timbuli Racing Porsche. Klingmann followed in the second BMW Team Schubert car, just 0.6 seconds behind the runner-up. The H&R Spezialfedern team also had cause for celebration: Uwe Alzen, Philipp Wlazik and Alexander Margaritis crossed the line in fifth in the number 2 BMW Z4 GT3.
“That is a really good way to start the year. I enjoyed every single lap in the BMW Z4 GT3,” said Dirk Müller after securing victory. Farfus said: “To return to the Nordschleife two years after my victory in the 24-hour race, and to win again, is simply brilliant. The BMW Z4 GT3 is a fantastic car.”
The drivers of car number 20 were also happy with the outcome of the race. “First and third – you can’t make a much better start to the VLN than that,” said Tomczyk, who, like Farfus, took time out from preparing for the 2013 DTM season to compete at the Nürburgring. “We are really happy and the car is extremely competitive. I really enjoyed this outing.” Hürtgen appeared slightly surprised by BMW Team Schubert’s fantastic result: “We did not expect to fare quite so well right at the beginning of the season. That was the perfect start.”
Over 200 cars were in action at the opening race of the new VLN season. Almost a quarter of the participants lined up in BMW racing cars.

Lil
18-04-13, 18:48
Οριστε κ βιντεο:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-iO94xYOk8

By Mythos
Titles by Lil

(Ιντερνετ: ο ενας τραβαει στην Γερμανια, ο αλλος περναει infographics απο Αγγλια και τελικα το video καταληγει σε ενα ελληνικο forum...)

BMW Power
27-04-13, 20:44
Another VLN podium.
BMW Team Schubert experienced a successful “dress rehearsal” for the Nürburgring 24 Hours that will go green in three weeks at the classic Nordschleife: With rain, fog and low temperatures, Martin Tomczyk, Dirk Adorf and Jens Klingmann came second with their Frozen Black BMW Z4 GT3 (car number 20) in the second VLN round of the season.

http://www.bmw-motorsport.com/dam/bmw/sportsmarketing/BMW_Motorsport/2013_UPDATE/News/04/BMW_Z4_GT3_VLN_Race_3_Podium_Schubert_Content.jpg. resource.1367074650987.jpg

Audi’s Marcel Fässler and Frank Stippler claimed victory at the 55th ADAC ACAS H&R-Cup. The BMW trio took the chequered flag after four hours of racing with a gap of 59 seconds to the winners. Adorf completed the first stint in wet conditions and with low visibility. Afterwards Tomczyk gained several positions as the track dried out before handing over the wheel to final-stint driver Klingmann. The no. 19 BMW Z4 GT3, driven by Dirk Müller and Augusto Farfus, also worked its way up to the front after starting from 24th on the grid. Ultimately the pairing came eighth. One place ahead of the two BMW Team Schubert drivers, the BMW Z4 GT3 of Uwe Alzen and his team crossed the line in seventh after leading the race for many laps. Markus Palttala, Henri Moser and Richard Göransson were the best-placed drivers from BMW Sports Trophy Team Marc VDS, crossing the line with their BMW Z4 GT3 in 12th.
Stefan Wendl (Team Manager, BMW Team Schubert): “Conditions were really difficult and tricky today – even if you judge them by Eifel standards at this time of the year. That’s why it’s difficult to draw any conclusions with regard to the 24-hour race on the basis of today’s results. We used this race as a test and were able to try some different strategies with changeable conditions. Nevertheless, we are delighted with this strong result. This shows we are on the right path. Having said that, there’s obviously still a lot of work to do before the 24-hour race.”
Dirk Adorf: “Conditions at the start were difficult. The only thing that was important was to keep the car on the track and stay in reach of the front-runners. I’m happy the team entrusted me with driving the first stint in these horrid conditions. It’s a good thing that we were faced with all possible conditions during the two VLN races, so now there will be hardly any surprises for us at the 24-hour race.”
Martin Tomczyk: “This has once more been a great test for BMW Team Schubert and myself. We were able to run with several different set-ups and strategies in the wet. All worked out fine. We have finished third and second. I wouldn’t mind if this streak continued at the 24-hour race.”
Jens Klingmann: “I was running on slicks for my final stint, although there were still some damp patches on the track. As I didn’t quite know what to expect, I didn’t risk too much on my first two laps. Afterwards I just followed my rhythm, not exactly knowing where we were ranked. Only on the last lap I found out that we were second. A great result.”

BMW Power
30-10-13, 14:15
VLN: BMW Z4 GT3 on the podium at finale.
The number 2 BMW Z4 GT3, driven by Uwe Alzen, Philipp Wlazik and Niclas Kentenich, ended the VLN Endurance Championship with a podium finish in the final race of the season at the Nürburgring-Nordschleife.

http://www.bmw-motorsport.com/dam/bmw/sportsmarketing/BMW_Motorsport/2013_UPDATE/News/10/Alzen_VLN.jpg.resource.1382954452605.jpg

After four hours of racing, the trio came home third in the 38th DMW Münsterlandpokal race. Henry Walkenhorst, Ralf Oeverhaus and Stefan Aust finished seventh in the number 125 BMW Z4 GT3. The BMW Sports Trophy brought the season to a successful close with another eight class victories. Rolf Derscheid and Michael Flehmer secured the title in the "VLN Produktionswagen Trophäe", driving a BMW 325i.