PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : BTCC 2015

BMW Power
09-01-15, 14:04
Andy Priaulx returns to BTCC in 2015.
Andy Priaulx has a busy year ahead of him with a season in the British Touring Car Championship in a BMW with reigning champions West Surrey Racing now confirmed as his third programme for 2015.

http://www.bmw-motorsport.com/dam/bmw/sportsmarketing/BMW_Motorsport/2015/News/01/Andy_Priaulx.jpg.resource.1420623890179.jpg

The BMW works driver has not raced in the series since 2002 and can’t wait to get back competing on some of his favourite UK circuits again in a car backed by his long time sponsor under the IHG Rewards Club loyalty brand.
For Priaulx 2015 will be an action packed season with this prestigious programme added to his duties as a BMW works driver in the European Le Mans Series with BMW Sports Trophy Team Marc VDS, and four endurance races in North America in the United SportsCar Championship with Turner Motorsport, which is also backed by IHG.
His comment was: „I have the most amazing 2015 racing season ahead of me. I can’t wait to return to the BTCC with my long term partner IHG. In the BTCC the BMW 125i M Sport has already proved to be the car to beat in this ultra competitive series and, after 13 years racing with the brand, I am really confident about what to expect in that championship. Dick Bennetts' West Surrey Racing team has an incredible string of successes to its name, including the 2014 BTCC title, and I can’t wait to work with all the guys there. I also want to say a big thank you to BMW Motorsport for providing me with such a varied programme this year. Not many drivers get such chances and it makes me proud to do all these series in such amazing cars.”