E46 M3 standard makes 240 wheel horsepower on Dyno Dynamics

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-03-07, 04:36
http://damsport.7host.com/mert/ALPER-E46-M3-TT-(54).jpg

Intercooler in CSL front bumper....

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-03-07, 04:41
http://damsport.7host.com/mert/DSC03376.jpg

Intake manifold painted in Galanos Schwarz...

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-03-07, 04:42
http://damsport.7host.com/mert/dyno-tanitim.jpg

Dyno Dynamics...

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-03-07, 04:42
http://damsport.7host.com/mert/on-th-e-dyno.jpg

Twin Turbo Software mapping on Dynamics

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-03-07, 04:44
http://damsport.7host.com/mert/Picture-010.gif

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-03-07, 04:45
http://damsport.7host.com/mert/S54B32-TWIN-(11).gif

greekm3
09-03-07, 06:42
Hi Mert,thanks for you foto,intresting progect....do you have any dynosheet from the standard car?....is quite strange cause i know M3E46 makes more than 270whp...

NICK_M3
09-03-07, 07:30
hello from me too
your kit looks pretty good i might say....

do you have any pics from the car without the front bumber?

also can you post as greekM3 asked a dyno sheet from before and after of the car but include the torque scale too??

240 wheel hp??
my car dynoed at 280wheel hp some months back.....

is this with stock internals and compresion?

also can you give a price tag?

thanks
Nick

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-03-07, 11:33
http://damsport.7host.com/mert/STANDARD.jpg

DA-MOTORSPORT
09-03-07, 11:36
hello from me too
your kit looks pretty good i might say....

do you have any pics from the car without the front bumber?

also can you post as greekM3 asked a dyno sheet from before and after of the car but include the torque scale too??

240 wheel hp??
my car dynoed at 280wheel hp some months back.....

is this with stock internals and compresion?

also can you give a price tag?

thanks
Nick

All dynos measure different. But our DYNO DYNAMICS is one of the most accurate dynos in the world.

Moreover, it is the power difference between standard and MODIFIED. Meaning that before and after measurements.

Do you know George Sarafis? He is my customer and he has our software for his own E46 M3. He was extremely happy when he has installed our software where he has Schrick cams in his M3.

Mert

alexk
09-03-07, 11:43
Mert, hi from me.

I would like to ask once more (Nikos already asked) about the internals of the car?
Are they stock? Also, is the compression ratio stock or modified?
Last but not least, what is the expected/estimated engine life of the modified S54?

DA-MOTORSPORT
10-03-07, 01:13
Mert, hi from me.

I would like to ask once more (Nikos already asked) about the internals of the car?
Are they stock? Also, is the compression ratio stock or modified?
Last but not least, what is the expected/estimated engine life of the modified S54?

S54B32 IS COMPLETELY STANDARD. NO ENGINE MODS. ON MY OWN M3 E46, I BOOST 15 PSI EVERY DAY TO SEE HOW THE S54B32 REACTS and STILL NO PROBLEMS.

WE HAVE FORGED PISTONS, RODS ALL READY FOR SUMMER 2007 WHERE THE ENGINE WILL BE REBUILD AND 40 PIS OF BOOST WILL BE TESTED.

ON NATURALLY ASPIRATED M3s we HAVE GREAT RESULTS. FROM + 30 WHEEL HP UP TO 70 WHP INCREASES. GEORGE SARAFIS KNOWS OUR SYSTEMS AND HE HAS MY SOFTWARE, WHICH I MADE ON DYNAMICS.

MERT

EVANGELOS
10-03-07, 14:07
S54B32 IS COMPLETELY STANDARD. ...ON NATURALLY ASPIRATED M3s we HAVE GREAT RESULTS. FROM + 30 WHEEL HP UP TO 70 WHP INCREASES. GEORGE SARAFIS KNOWS OUR SYSTEMS AND HE HAS MY SOFTWARE, WHICH I MADE ON DYNAMICS.

MERT

Yoy got me now Mert ... do you mean u can increase rwp up to 70 hp on a N/A S54 ????
From what I have undeerstood so far , u say that ON STOCK INTERNALS with a tt conversion u go up to 400 rwp at 10 psi (0,7 bar) , which is very nice and pretty doable.
The n/a post I cannot quite understand...

thanassis
10-03-07, 17:43
hello mert!! such a pretty machine!!!

DA-MOTORSPORT
10-03-07, 21:02
EVANGELOS,

TWIN TURBO 400 whp.

Naturally aspirated packages are a different program.

DTM KIT where we add a cold air intake and a SOFTWARE we increase power by 30 whp. http://www.da-motorsport.com/urunler/e46m3dtmkit/index.htm

DTM Plus Kit. DTM Kit plus cats removed and free flow exhaust muffler. Adds 42 whp.

DTR Kit. DTM Plus Kit, Schrick 280/272 camshafts. Adds 64 whp.

DTX Kit. DTM Plus Kit, Schtick 288/280 camshafts. Adds 75 whp.

E46 M3 comes with a detuned software from factory, where the car is very very detuned. We tune the software on dyno dynamics 2 days where we ALSO CHANGE VANOS MAPS and REMOVE TOP SPEED LIMITER.

Kind regards,
mert dastan

Snoopy
10-03-07, 23:01
Hi there. Nice job on the M3.

not long ago as i was searching the net i stumbled upon this

http://gtpower.rentmyweb.at/GTP/images/GTPBMWTURBOKIT1.jpg
BMW
BMW TURBOKITS

E46 M3
Twin Turbo Kit 550 HP
14.800 €

E46 M3
DTM Kit + 60 Hp
2.400 €

E46 M3
DTR Kit + 80Hp
7.300 €

all Turbokits are custom-made.

GT - POWER The Tuning company that can provide such a high quality in custom-made powertuning for your car.

check him here (http://www.gt-power.net/de/index.asp)

why all you tuners refer to DTM and DTR? are these some spec codes? is it like tuning stages?

DA-MOTORSPORT
10-03-07, 23:23
Hi there. Nice job on the M3.

not long ago as i was searching the net i stumbled upon this

http://gtpower.rentmyweb.at/GTP/images/GTPBMWTURBOKIT1.jpg
BMW
BMW TURBOKITS

E46 M3
Twin Turbo Kit 550 HP
14.800 €

E46 M3
DTM Kit + 60 Hp
2.400 €

E46 M3
DTR Kit + 80Hp
7.300 €

all Turbokits are custom-made.

GT - POWER The Tuning company that can provide such a high quality in custom-made powertuning for your car.

check him here (http://www.gt-power.net/de/index.asp)

why all you tuners refer to DTM and DTR? are these some spec codes? is it like tuning stages?

GT POWER is our dealer in Austria. All of the above mentioned kits are designed and produced by DA MOTORSPORT. GT POWER buys from us and sells.

So we have the DTM DTR DTX names. In fact, names have no importance, you can name a kit a b c or x y z. It is the power and quality of the kits.

Regards
mert

Snoopy
10-03-07, 23:30
I see, thanks Mert.

Do you have a contact in Greece that I can call? Or should I call directly you?

I am interested in more info.

Best Regards

DA-MOTORSPORT
10-03-07, 23:54
I see, thanks Mert.

Do you have a contact in Greece that I can call? Or should I call directly you?

I am interested in more info.

Best Regards

We do not have a Greek dealer. We have a E46 M3 customer, GEORGE SARAFIS, he was extremely happy with our engine management system. he had 280/272 cams and saw a good increase in power after getting our software. We work and program the software on DYno Dynamics.

DTX Kit comes with schrick 288/280 cams, designed for CSL, but also used for non CSLs.

2 days ago we DTX`ed a M3 CS 2006. Stock power was 236 (CS had 3500 kilometers only), power went to 314 whp with DTX. We see a power train loss of %30 for BMWs on DYNAMICS DYNo. 314 whp equals to 448 flywheel horsepower.

I kindly asked the DTM`ed M3 CS owner for some videos and he will make videos.

Raising power from 236 whp standard to 314 whp, requires days and days on DYNO DYNAMICS. We tune the car and then change vanos maps for the new 288/280 cams, then change firing of the cylinders.

448 engine horsepower M3, with Recaros seats, can cope with 997 Porsche Turbo as the power difference is 32 hp, but DTX CS has less weight and also 997 Porsche Turbo has 4 wheel drive which causes more loss on the drive train.

I want to see DTX`ed CS against 997 turbo...

Snoopy
11-03-07, 00:05
Ok I understand.

the reason I am asking about the Greek Dealer is that I recently contacted GT power and they replied that they do have a representative in Greece

his telephone number is
+30 . 693. 761 54 XX (i deliberately erased the last digits) and
I was also given a bank account for a money deposit that belongs to a GreeK Bank - Piraeus
IBAN: GR660172045000504503XXXXXXXX
BIC: PIRBGRAA

Is it possible that the guy from Austria has a Greek representative himself?

I am asking because I would not like to pay dealer charges since I can purchase directly from you.

Apart from all that, we are so close that I could just come over there, instead of having some greek guy delivering from Austria the things that you will send him.

Please pm me with your phone number or some contact details, so we can talk on Monday.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 00:06
I have sent you an e-mail.

MERT

greekm3
11-03-07, 10:51
I want to see DTX`ed CS against 997 turbo...[/QUOTE]

i would love to see that also:bugeye:

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 12:23
DTX`ed CS cannot beat 997 Turbo but can be very close to 997 Turbo. And if the 997 Turbo Has a Tiptronic Transmission, results will be better for DTX`ed CS.

It will be head to head competition.

NICK_M3
11-03-07, 13:11
hey mert

i own an E46 M3 and i have spend countless hours on this car...

you are the first tunner that claims a an increase of power of more than 45hp wheel on natural aspirated s54.

i found this very hard to believe my friend....

my car first dynoed 287 and now after
carbon intake
cams power pulleys
headers
cats
x-pipe
muffler
and about 8-9 different set up on the dyno produse 318wheel hp...
thats about 31 wheel hp.....

and your kit dtr kit says 64 wheel increase....

how is this possible my friend??????

do you use a stand alone engine monagement on the car????

those are very high numbers for the S54 engine....

and with no stroker kit to increase the power/capacity ratio....

please could you give some more details....

i like my car as N/A and all this numbers just increase my curiosity...

also can you pm the phone of your client here geroge safaris to have a talk with him??

and please give us at last a price for the twin turbo aplication!!!!!
thanks
Nick

EVANGELOS
11-03-07, 16:08
Sorry guys but .... the same story AGAIN ... many tuners .. individual owners etc etc ... claim +10 +20 +30 +50 + 100 rwp increase ...
Many have the dyno to proove it...

None has shown ANY such result on the road (time slip or anything else...).

I have the luck of checking my car (almost stock - s/w + exhaust + cats) against all kinds of M3's ... and I am pretty sure THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 30 or 40 rwp inrease MOD on the S54 (N/A).....

In fact only Nick's M3 is somewhat faster (only from a rolling start at low rpm) and even his car is side by side with mine on a high rpm rolling start.
All other M3's (stock / very tuned / mildly tuned etc...) are either behind (stock detuned ecu) or side by side ....

So my friend Mert .. stick to f/i and forget about n/a modding...we know and you know there is NO WAY to add 30 or 40 rwp without a stroker kit and an increased compr. ratio...

Snoopy
11-03-07, 16:42
and how about kelleners that claim a rolling 30+ Evangele?

I am quite convinced that these figures can be achieved, but after all, what is the point of this argument?

You made a quite scientific rolling start with another car (and I am sure that this is the proper ISO way to do this) and the Nicks was somewhat faster (another ISO standard - the somewhat factor). Probably Nick had eaten too much and he had a bad Hp/Kilo rate.

If a tuner claims 40+ hp he can prove it with a paper from a dyno, and not by rolling somewhat faster than another guy.

Lets not be so aggressive and try to understand what everyone has to tell us.

And keep in mind, increasing Hp is one thing, making a car faster is another.

Best regards

S.

EVANGELOS
11-03-07, 16:56
...If a tuner claims 40+ hp he can prove it with a paper from a dyno, and not by rolling somewhat faster than another guy...

The road is full of cars with excellent dyno sheets ... what is scarce is cars that ACTUALLY deliver ...

Trust me there are many VERY respectable tuners (I am not talking about DA now...) that will provide you an excellent graph ... then you try your car ON the road ... and its tears down your cheeck...

Snoopy
11-03-07, 17:12
The road is full of cars with excellent dyno sheets ... what is scarce is cars that ACTUALLY deliver ...

Trust me there are many VERY respectable tuners (I am not talking about DA now...) that will provide you an excellent graph ... then you try your car ON the road ... and its tears down your cheeck...ντ

my point exactly my friend,

increasing hp is one thing, rolling faster is another.

My Scooby has 380 proven by 3 dynos and yet is just some cents of a sec faster than the 300 ones.

So?

You could be faster by changing your diff. Or you could make 400 km/h if you wanted to. Its a matter of priorities.

If they claim 40+ why not?
Nobody claimed that the car is faster.

It just has 40 plus.

Thats the reason BMW came up with the CSL. (the only M3 improvement you can have)

Producing 400+ from a 335 makes it faster on the track than a M3?
I dont think so.

Tuning an engine is one thing, modifying a car is another.
see?

EVANGELOS
11-03-07, 17:34
Stamati have mercy ...

How is it possible FOR THE SAME CAR-CHASSIS ... I mean to increase rear wheel power by 40 hp and still be SLOWER ....

It is NOT ... if my M3 had 40 extra rwp it would be a lot and I mean A LOT faster than all the other M3's ... given the fact that the weight is EXACTLY the same ....

So FOR THE SAME CAR (M3 to M3) and without other mods (the case of M3's) more power means FASTER CAR...

Unless you manage to gain 40 hp on the top band and loose 100 hp on the mid range ....

And i mean FASTER ON A STRAIGHT LINE ... nobody said anything about track ....

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 17:35
Hallo Nick and all friends,

You had an increase from 287 to 318 whp, an increase of 31 whp. VERY VERY LITTLE.

We as DA MOTORSPORT, spend a lot of time on S54B32. We mainly modify E36 M3 Euro (S50B30&32) and E46 M3 (S54B32) and S62 M5. we live with these engines.

By only changing the software and intake, basically DTM Kit, we add 30 whp.

THE MAIN POINT IS: S54B32 comes with a very bad and detuned software from factory. The reason is M3 E46 MUST pass emission tests worldwide in UK, California....

Air fuel ratios are between 14,7:1 and 15,1:1 at full throttle. These figures are very very lean and far away from OPTIMUM.

DTM Kit has a software programmed on Dyno Dynamics. What we do are as follows:

optimize the air fuel ratios
optimize ignition tables
optimize VANOS tables
add 30 wheel horsepower.

We also add a cold air intake kit and result is 30 W H E E L H O R S E P O W E R

It is all about engine management system and programming.

I can change the software where I modify the VANOS maps, and changing the cams overlap adds power.

When we add a hand made free flow exhaust and remove cats and REPROGRAM the software we gain + 12 whp and net result is 42 whp over standard M3.

Moreover, DTR Kit with 280/272 cams. Power pulleys. Removal of cats and Free flow rear muffler which we produce in house adds between 60 to 68 whp. I have declared 64 whp as an average.

The DTX comes with 288/280 CSL cams and between 72 to 80 whp. Some M3s gained 80 whp.

I know that there is no other tuner with these GOOD POWER INCREASES WITH NATURALLY ASPIRATED MODIFICATIONS.

But we did it. We do not modify M3s, we live with M3s.

My offer to you or to all others: If you drive here with a E46 M3, and if I modify your M3 you will have the same power as I mentioned above. If you do not have the power that we claim, I PROMISE TO PAY 20.000 EURO.

I have great confidence in the KITS that we design for E46 M3.

And how do we change the software?

1- DA Engine management system is installed parallel to stock ECU. Works parallel to stock ecu. Air fuel ratios and ignition tables are mapped.

2- I have another software for PROGRAMMING VANOS TABLES, increasing MAXIMUM ENGINE SPEED (on DTX only), removal of 255 km/h top speed.

Basically: 2 systems are used by us to program the M3.

And all of our kits work with stock intake manifold. we will soon produce our own intake manifold like a CSL type manifold.

As a result, we say we make the above mentioned NATURALLY ASPIRATED POWER FIGURES and if we cant give them we will pay 20.000 EURO.

As you are in Greece, the best way is to come to Constantinopol and get the S54B32 tuned on dyno for 2 days. This will allow me to add every possible single wheel horse.

You may say how can this man offer 20.000 Euro? A small example: we have a customer in Panama who owns a E46 M3. he ordered the DTM Kit. We sent it to panama. The night he has installed the DTM Kit and drove and dynoed, he has called me. AND HE HAS ORDERED THE TWIN TURBO KIT. He said with just the DTM Kit a 30 whp is seen on a dyno in Panama and he felt the M3 was much faster. So DTM Kit made him buy the 400 whp Twin Turbo Kit.

Anyone with S54B32 can come to us and get either kit. If we do not give the power we promise, we will PAY 20.000 Euro.

A note: the way I can reprogram a E46 M3 is so advanced that I can program each injector individually. This is called TRIMMING. Air flow is not even for all 6 cylinders due to intake manifold designs on Turbo Intake Manifolds. 6th cylinder and 5th cylinder receive %2,8 to %4 less air than 1st 2nd cylinders on Turbo m3s. What we do is we measure air fuel ratios at each cylinder with 6 probes and adjust FUEL accordingly. As a result of TRIMMING EACH CYLINDER ON E46 M3 TWIN TURBO WE HAVE EVEN AIR FUEL RATIO AT EACH CYLINDER. So we live with M3 not just modify M3...

Mert DASTAN

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 17:38
ANOTHER POINT: we not only improve top end power. add power throughout the power band.

20.000 Euro will be paid if we cant achieve the CLAIMED POWERs.

I have so much confidence in our DTM DTR DTX Kits that I can easily put 20.000 Euro on the table. But I know very very well, that we will be paid for the kit.

MERT

Snoopy
11-03-07, 17:38
Οκ. Since we have an argument here, lets go over to Merts place.

Well take our cars and go there.

He will have a 35+ programm and we will put it for a test at one of our cars.
Then we will roll with nick and see what happens.

I think its all about where these 40+ appear///

Why dont we go there for a weekend?

EVANGELOS
11-03-07, 17:46
I dont know about power curves ... but my guess is Annivas with a stock M3 + s/w + exhaust will propably be faster from a standing start no matter what ...

My opinion is that the best spent money on the M3 is on LEARNING how to drive it ...

No reason to keep this up ...

Btw Mert if we come to Turkey it would be for the EXCELLENT food and the lovely women ... :clap: a couple of hp is no big deal man ...

VanVIC
11-03-07, 17:49
Many of us know that a member of this forum (Skand...) has already experienced "modifiction" on his M Z3 at Mert's place.
He has the dynosheets, he has the "road" experience and accordingly his impressions would be of more value.
Let's invite him to write a few words...

By the way, a journey to Mert's place would be a nice ride !

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 17:51
Οκ. Since we have an argument here, lets go over to Merts place.

Well take our cars and go there.

He will have a 35+ programm and we will put it for a test at one of our cars.
Then we will roll with nick and see what happens.

I think its all about where these 40+ appear///

Why dont we go there for a weekend?

You are welcome. Then we will test yours with my TWIN TURBO M3. :smashtard

What brand of exhaust do you have on your M3? Cats removed or on place?

And if you have the intake which is seen on the photo you are dropping power with the hot air intake.

If you will come a weekend we will work on sunday as well to map the M3s and see the differences on the road.

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 17:53
Excuse Me,

I do not know your intake system.

I meant Nick`s M3 where he is killing the power. He is sucking all the HOT AIR into S54B32.

InsaneDriver
11-03-07, 17:57
The point is to test the car before and after Merts tuning in another dyno...

No offence but we have seen many bad tuners and we have to be carefull with their dynos.

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 18:07
I dont know about power curves ... but my guess is Annivas with a stock M3 + s/w + exhaust will propably be faster from a standing start no matter what ...

My opinion is that the best spent money on the M3 is on LEARNING how to drive it ...

No reason to keep this up ...

Btw Mert if we come to Turkey it would be for the EXCELLENT food and the lovely women ... :clap: a couple of hp is no big deal man ...

Evangelos, you are welcome but stay away from our girls. :jumpgirl:

A DTX`ed M3 with 80 extra wheel horses means 114 engine horsepower and at the same time NATURALLY ASPIRATED 114 hp.

NICK_M3
11-03-07, 19:09
hey mert...

look my intake is facing a very little problem with heat socking when stand steel....

when the car moves then the air intake temp is dropped to the same as outside....
so there is no heat soak ....

actually its much better than other intakes for the M3....:ban:

look about your proposision to give 20.000 euro to me if you want come a weekend to athens tune the car to a dyno here and we will see what the outcome will be....:):)
i think that the most job is done by the stand alone ecu....
it can give you many options...maybe i will think about it....

all the best
nick

manosm3
11-03-07, 19:35
Excuse me Mert but i believe that removing cats for a few Hp is something that shows immaturity... No offence! :)
I would never do it...

Snoopy
11-03-07, 19:50
You are welcome. Then we will test yours with my TWIN TURBO M3. :smashtard

What brand of exhaust do you have on your M3? Cats removed or on place?

And if you have the intake which is seen on the photo you are dropping power with the hot air intake.

If you will come a weekend we will work on sunday as well to map the M3s and see the differences on the road.

Mert, I have 380 on a Subaru Wrx Sti (apexi, cobb hybrid etc).
I will purchase an M3 within next week.

Regards

oldcarskickass
11-03-07, 20:09
ΚΑΛΑ ΡΕ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΠΑΜΕ ΚΑΛΑ;;;;;;;;;;;;

Τι υποκρισία είναι αυτή;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Έρχεται ΟΛΟΚΛΗΡΗ ΕΠΕΙΧΗΡΗΣΗ και κάνει διαφήμιση

Απαγορεύεται κάθε είδους διαφήμιση χωρίς τη συμφωνία των administrators (Αγγελίες ιδιωτών επιτρέπονται).
μέσα στο φόρουμ με ΑΓΓΛΙΚΟΥΣ ΧΑΡΑΚΤΉΡΕΣ

# Απαγορεύεται η συγγραφή μηνυμάτων στην Ελληνική γλώσσα με Αγγλικούς χαρακτήρες. Οποιοδήποτε τέτοιο μήνυμα θα διαγράφεται άμεσα και χωρίς προειδοποίηση. Σε περίπτωση που δεν μπορείτε να γράψετε Ελληνικά, θα πρέπει να το γράφετε σαν υποσημείωση στο μήνυμα ώστε να μη διαγραφεί.

και η συζήτηση συνεχίζεται για 5 σελίδες ΠΛΑΚΑ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΝΕΤΕ, και άλλοι από εδώ έχουν μαγαζιά και μόλις βγήκαν να το πουν πέσαν πάνω τους οι admins και έφαγαν ΚΡΑΞΙΜΟ και τα θιγόμενα μέλη το ΣΕΒΑΣΤΗΚΑΝ και σταμάτησαν, και τώρα έρχεται αυτούσιος ο έμπορος και με nick της εταιρείας του διαφημίζει την πραμάτια του και μάλιστα ΕΜΕΙΣ γράφουμε στα αγγλικά.

ΑΥΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΡΑΤΣΙΣΜΟΣ (προς τους ΜΗ ΕΧΟΝΤΕΣ τα συγκεκριμένα μοντέλα του θρεντ) και ΑΛΗΤΕΙΑ (ΚΑΤΑΦΩΡΗ και ΕΠΙΛΕΚΤΙΚΗ ελαστικότητα στην παραβίαση των κανονισμών). Οι παραπάνω χαρακτηρισμοί δεν απευθύνονται σε μέλη αλλά σε καταστάσεις.

Ο αξιότιμος (δεν ειρωνεύομαι) Κύριος Mert αν ήθελε μπορόυσε διακριτικά και ήρεμα να κάνει ένα ποστ ρωτώντας ποιοι είναι οι κάτοχοι των συγκεκριμένων μοντέλων και η περαιτέρω συννενόηση να γίνει μέσω pm.

Έχω και ένα πάγκο λαϊκης και θα τον πέταγα αλλά μάλλον βρήκα τι θα τον κάνω.

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 20:30
hey mert...

look my intake is facing a very little problem with heat socking when stand steel....

when the car moves then the air intake temp is dropped to the same as outside....
so there is no heat soak ....

actually its much better than other intakes for the M3....:ban:

look about your proposision to give 20.000 euro to me if you want come a weekend to athens tune the car to a dyno here and we will see what the outcome will be....:):)
i think that the most job is done by the stand alone ecu....
it can give you many options...maybe i will think about it....

all the best
nick

Nick,

We cannot come there. if you want power, you can come here. Pleasure to have you here. But it is out of question for me to come there.

DUKE
11-03-07, 22:25
Mr Mert...
Unfortunately i am far from driving an M3 E46 yet..
Your work looks lovely...
And just because you said that you live with M3s... when i have the chance to get mine you are the first to come and discuss with..

I need to add at this point that there was an M3 driven to Cyprus which was hell of a ride and was developed by you.

Keep it up, i hope some one from this site can afford and will take the chance to modify his M3 at your place so we can have more feedback..

Best Regards
Alex

DA-MOTORSPORT
11-03-07, 22:30
Mr Mert...
Unfortunately i am far from driving an M3 E46 yet..
Your work looks lovely...
And just because you said that you live with M3s... when i have the chance to get mine you are the first to come and discuss with..

I need to add at this point that there was an M3 driven to Cyprus which was hell of a ride and was developed by you.

Keep it up, i hope some one from this site can afford and will take the chance to modify his M3 at your place so we can have more feedback..

Best Regards
Alex

Alex Hallo,

My grandmother was a pure Greek. And I have lived with her for 32 years. I have a lot of respect and positive feelings for Greko people.

Thanks for the nice words.

As of today, after having finished the E46 M3 twin turbo kit, we now have a RIGHT HAND DRIVE M3 from Cyprus, which will be also turboed.

We will offer a Single Turbo Kit for the RHD M3 E46. LHD and RHD M3s are totally different.

Regards
mert

BMW523i
12-03-07, 01:24
Προς admins χωρίς να θέλω να θίξω και εγώ κανέναν αλλά εδώ ο oldcarskickass έχει απόλυτο δίκιο! Και άλλα παιδιά έχουν μαγαζιά και δεν μπορούν να διαφημιστούν, εδώ γιατί δεν λαμβάνονται μέτρα?? Αν είναι ας επιτραπεί και όσους έχουν καταστήματα να κάνουν και αυτοί την διαφήμιση τους! Όχι όμως επιλεκτικά!

Snoopy
12-03-07, 07:25
Να μια καλή ιδέα.
Να δημιουργηθεί ένα ωραίο κομμάτι του φόρουμ για βελτιωτές, εμπόρους κτλ και εκεί και μόνον εκεί να μπαίνουν οι επαγγελματίες και να κάνουν τη διαφήμισή τους, ή να γράφουν τι έχουν να πούν.

Το κερδος θα είναι μεγάλο για το φόρουμ και τελικά μπορεί να καταλήξει και να γίνει και Portal.

Η μπουρδελ....

Ενα απο τα δύο.

Food for thought...

nassosbmw1
12-03-07, 07:45
Να μια καλή ιδέα.
Να δημιουργηθεί ένα ωραίο κομμάτι του φόρουμ για βελτιωτές, εμπόρους κτλ και εκεί και μόνον εκεί να μπαίνουν οι επαγγελματίες και να κάνουν τη διαφήμισή τους, ή να γράφουν τι έχουν να πούν.

Το κερδος θα είναι μεγάλο για το φόρουμ και τελικά μπορεί να καταλήξει και να γίνει και Portal.

Η μπουρδελ....

Ενα απο τα δύο.

Food for thought...

καλημερες!
καλο θα ηταν να φτιαχτει ενα τμημα με επαγγελματιες/βελτιωτες η κατι τετοιο κι ας μιλαν κι αγγλικα...αλλα επι του προκειμενου περαν του αντιδεοντολογικου και κανονων του φορουμ,η κουβεντα με τον Μερτ ειχε πολυ ενδιαφερον,μιας κι ο τυπος απο τα γραφομενα φαινεται γνωστης..τωρα αν δεν πας απο κει να το κοννεξαρει στα μηχανηματα και παραλληλα να φας και το ανατολιτικο κατιτι σου εστω και προχειρα στο μαγαζι δε λεει...:ylsuper:
Οσο για τα αλογα που φυτρωνουν σαν μανιταρια,το μονο που ξερω απο βελτιωση δεν ειναι τι λεει το δυναμομετρο,αλλα το χρονομετρο...:D

nassosbmw1
12-03-07, 07:54
Να μια καλή ιδέα.

Η μπουρδελ....

Ενα απο τα δύο.

Food for thought...

τροφη για σκεψη:
διαβασε τωρα σεναριο:
Α βελτιωτης: "Ε46Μ3 στο κανω 400 αλογα ακοπα αβασανιστα αβιαστα"...τηλ ταδε...
Β βελτιωτης: "Ε46Μ3 450+ιππους χωρις επεμβασεις μετατροπες κλπ οχι πατεντες"...
Γ βελτιωτης: "τα παντα απο σειρα Μ//..." αυξηση ιπποδυναμης εως και 100%μετατροπες ετοιμες με ISO κλπ
ε,ρε τι εχει να γινει.....καθε συνεργειο κι ενα τροπετο Μ3,καθε μαστορας και τα δικα του αλογατα...
μα τελικα,ΠΟΣΑ Μ3 εχει η Ελλαδα ρε γμτ;:scratchch

greekm3
12-03-07, 08:17
τροφη για σκεψη:
διαβασε τωρα σεναριο:
Α βελτιωτης: "Ε46Μ3 στο κανω 400 αλογα ακοπα αβασανιστα αβιαστα"...τηλ ταδε...
Β βελτιωτης: "Ε46Μ3 450+ιππους χωρις επεμβασεις μετατροπες κλπ οχι πατεντες"...
Γ βελτιωτης: "τα παντα απο σειρα Μ//..." αυξηση ιπποδυναμης εως και 100%μετατροπες ετοιμες με ISO κλπ
ε,ρε τι εχει να γινει.....καθε συνεργειο κι ενα τροπετο Μ3,καθε μαστορας και τα δικα του αλογατα...
μα τελικα,ΠΟΣΑ Μ3 εχει η Ελλαδα ρε γμτ;:scratchch

δεν ξερω εαν δημιουργηθει κατι τετοιο,αλλα θα μου αρεσει η ιδεα καποιων διαφημισεων απο βελτιωτες/σπονσορες στο φορουμ...προσωπικα ,βρηκα καποιους στο παρελθον απο ανιστοιχα φορουμ στο εξωτερικο,....

NICK_M3
12-03-07, 08:30
πολυ σωστό!!!!

θες να μπεις και να μηλήσεις για την εταιρεία σου??
κανένα πρόβλημα!!!
γινε sponsor....
ρίξε κάτι για την προβολή σου κύριε μου.....
στο εξωτερικό ειναι πιο μάγκες δηλαδή????
να εχουμε και κανα μπικικίνι να κάνουμε κάτι σαν forum-club οπως παλιότερα!!!!!!!
ασε που αν κάποιος κάνει κάτι τέτοιο εδω οταν πάει κάποιο παιδί να κάνει κάτι θα είναι και πιο ασφαλές διότι αμέσως θα μπορεί να μοιράζεται τις απόψεις του απο τον συγκεκριμένο tunner καλές ή κακές.....
τώρα βέβαια δεν ξέρω αν οι κυριοι admins θελουν κάτι τέτοιο αλλά θα ήταν πολύ καλό για όλους πιστεύω.....
να παιρνουμε και καμια εκπτωσούλα λέω γιατι το θέμα μπάξιν δεν σταματά ποτε.......

οσο για αν υπάρχουν πολλά Μ3 στην ελλάδα υπάρχουν παρα πολλά παιδια.....
και πολλά βελτιωμένα που δεν τα ξέρουμε καν.....

α και κάτι ακόμη....
τα άλογα καθε άλλο παρα στραγάλλια είναι.....
δεν βγαίνουν με καμία ευκολία απο πουθενά....σαν τα λεφτά ενα πράμα!!!!!!!!!

InsaneDriver
12-03-07, 11:56
Να μια καλή ιδέα.

Η μπουρδελ....

Ενα απο τα δύο.

Food for thought...

Aυτό όμως φίλε μου papapanta είναι αντιδεοντολογικό ως προς τις συνεργασίες του φόρουμ και τις προσφορές του. Ποιος μετά θα συνεργαστεί μαζί μας αν ο καθένας μπορεί να διαφημίζεται ελεύθερα εδώ μέσα;

Πως μετά τα παιδιά της διαχείρισης θα μπορούνε μιας και έχει και έξοδα ένα φόρουμ(server κτλπ), να πληρώνονται για ένα bannerακι που θα υπάρχει στο φόρουμ αν ο καθένας μπορεί να διαφημιστεί χωρίς κόστος;

Μπορεί εμένα να με συμφέρει ο κάθε έμπορος να μπαίνει και να κάνει προσφορές τύπου δημοπρασίας αλλά σε καμοία περίπτωση δεν συμφέρει τον χώρο που μας φιλοξενεί.

Άποψή μου.

Nikos M5
12-03-07, 13:41
Προς admins χωρίς να θέλω να θίξω και εγώ κανέναν αλλά εδώ ο oldcarskickass έχει απόλυτο δίκιο! Και άλλα παιδιά έχουν μαγαζιά και δεν μπορούν να διαφημιστούν, εδώ γιατί δεν λαμβάνονται μέτρα?? Αν είναι ας επιτραπεί και όσους έχουν καταστήματα να κάνουν και αυτοί την διαφήμιση τους! Όχι όμως επιλεκτικά!

Αν σκεφτει κανεις τι προβληματα δημιουργηθηκαν στο παρελθον με τα off topics, τα posts με αγγλικους χαραχτηρες και "τα διαφημηστικα" θεματα / μυνηματα απο εμπορους κλπ, τοτε θα συμφωνησω και εγω για το θεμα του κυριου DA-MOTORSPORTS.
Μεχρι και προσφατα οι παρεμβασεις των υπευθυνων του φορουμ σχετικα με καταπατηση των κανονων ηταν αμεση και καταλητικη.
Αν θελει να προβληθει ο εν λογω κυριος ας τα χωσει στα περιοδικα με καταχωρησεις σχετικα με τις θαυματουργες του παρεμβασεις.
Και πολυ περισσοτερο οταν αυτο το παρτυ συνεχιζεται επι μερες και με απειρες σελιδες με το θαυματουργο υλικο, ειναι απιστευτα ενοχλητικο.
Σορρυ guys αλλα αυτο ειναι φαουλ μεσα στην περιοχη...

Snoopy
12-03-07, 16:08
Παιδιά είναι λεπτό το θέμα γιατί έχει να κάνει και με ξένο άνθρωπο.
θα έλεγα να το κλείσουμε γιατί πρώτον και ανεξάρτητα απο το εάν ολο το τόπικ είναι λάθος, εχουμε βγεί οφ τόπικ και δεύτερον γιατί ο τύπος απλά έδειξε την πραμάτειά του κάτι που έχει ξανακάνει και στο παρελθόν, χωρίς όμως να προσπαθήσει να πουλήσει - απο ότι κατάλαβα τουλάχιστον.
είναι ένα είδος πρότζεκτ.

Ας κλείσει θα έλεγα

EVANGELOS
12-03-07, 20:57
Μert , it is not my place to say but I think that your persistance on a 40 rwp increase (=aprox 390 total hp on the crank) on a n/a S54 with STOCK internals and stock bore - stroke - compression ratio EVEN with a stand alone IS doing no good to your credibility.

I think that the nice turbo conversion should be enough on it's own as a very interesting project.

Maybe I am wrong but regardless what any dyno says there is no way that any such mod is possible...
With a stroker kit or with a higher compression , with forged rods etc ... and a life span of a couple o thousand miles it could be done ...
BHS has some rebuilt n/a S54 that do close to 400 hp on the crank but are all stroked up (3500-3400 cc aprox) and are revving at 9000rpm.

That is my opinion of course ... I hope I did not made u mad :cheers:

DA-MOTORSPORT
12-03-07, 21:23
Evangelos:

No problems.

I increase the price from 20.000 Euro to 100.000 euro if we do not give the claimed power.

WE do not talk. We work on S54B32 and live with S54B32.

We are the only tuner who adds so much NA Power.

So if a Greek M3 comes here, we will add the CLAIMED power and get our fee. Or we pay 100.000 Euro.

So much confidence in our E46 M3 Kits.

MERT

EVANGELOS
12-03-07, 21:31
Ok ok I drop the subject ... but just for the record have you ever timed any such n/a modded M3 on a race track ??
If so do you have a qrt mile time slip ? ... it should be less than 12.3 for a regular 1570 kgr M3...

Back on the turbo conversion why did you choose a tt ?? is is easier or was it just to minimize the lag ?

Can you post any dyno curves ?? I am curious as to where the turbo "kicks" in... and all hell breaks loose :angryfire

DA-MOTORSPORT
12-03-07, 21:51
Ok ok I drop the subject ... but just for the record have you ever timed any such n/a modded M3 on a race track ??
If so do you have a qrt mile time slip ? ... it should be less than 12.3 for a regular 1570 kgr M3...

Back on the turbo conversion why did you choose a tt ?? is is easier or was it just to minimize the lag ?

Can you post any dyno curves ?? I am curious as to where the turbo "kicks" in... and all hell breaks loose :angryfire

we did not measure on the track. My customers may have measured.
In fact, the dyno curve and the customers` direct opinions tell about the kits.

We produced a SINGLE and a TWIN TURBO KIt for E46 M3 at the same time.
Twin Turbo kit delivers more low end power and torque. Full boost comes on at 2600-2900 rpm depending on the gear. A single turbo made full boost at 3600 rpm. And twins are difficult to design, but i love to achieve difficult projects.

DA-MOTORSPORT
12-03-07, 21:54
E46 M3 Twin Turbo on Dynamics Dyno

http://damsport.7host.com/mert/DYNO-TWINS.jpg

at the wheels :)

greekm3
16-03-07, 09:42
Evangelos:

No problems.

I increase the price from 20.000 Euro to 100.000 euro if we do not give the claimed power.

WE do not talk. We work on S54B32 and live with S54B32.

We are the only tuner who adds so much NA Power.

So if a Greek M3 comes here, we will add the CLAIMED power and get our fee. Or we pay 100.000 Euro.

So much confidence in our E46 M3 Kits.

MERT

oaaaoouuu 100,000euro...i am thinking already to buy a used M3 again and bring it to you...who knows maybe i will win 100,000euro especially after this:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?p=2088655#post2088655

greekm3
16-03-07, 09:47
...come on mert,here,this forum is not lottery....i think if you want to do business with this way send to someone pm,if someone intresting for your projext......100,000 euro is not joke,most people here works hard for this money...maybe you are sure for your project,but dont put any bet in public....in other case i am out of this thead or forum
dimitris

JimPik
16-03-07, 11:12
εχουμε ξεφυγει.... ξεκολληστε:calm:

greekm3
16-03-07, 11:16
εχουμε ξεφυγει.... ξεκολληστε:calm:

γιατι φιλος εχουμε ξεφυγει?ο ενλογω κυριος που ανοιξε το thread,παρουσιασε εαν project,ολα καλα...αλλα το να συνεχιζει να υποστηριζει το project προσφεροντας τετοια λεφτα δημοσια συγνωμη αλλα αντικρουει το κωδικα ηθικης μου.....αλλα εχεις δικιο,κακιστα ασχολουμαι:cheers:

InsaneDriver
16-03-07, 11:17
Δεν έχουμε ξεφύγει...απλά νομίζω ότι είναι ένας άλλος turboδάρας. Όλα τα σφάζω όλα τα μαχαιρώνω. Τουλάχιστον αν με πιάσει κάποιος κορόιδο, ας είναι Έλληνας...:D

jonmedic
16-03-07, 11:50
Δουλειες με την γειτονα χωρα ...

NICK_M3
16-03-07, 12:02
ενταξει παίδες μην ασχολείστε άλλο με το παληκάρι....

μα είναι δυνατόν να λέει οτι βγάζει 70 αλογα ατμόσφαιρα απο το Μ3?????

αλήθεια γιατι δεν δουλεύει στην nasa να πάμε πιο γρήγορα σε άλλο γαλαξία???

αν ψαχτειτε σε ξένα φορουμ ο τυπος εχει φάει τρελό κράξιμο απο τον κόσμο....
για να μην ποστάρω τώρα τι λέει ο κόσμος και κάτι πολυ ωραία βιντεάκια απο δουλειές του....
απλα δεν ασχολούμαστε και ας λεει οτι δίνει και 3000 αλογα με 1000000000 ευροπουλα.....

χεστηκ@!!!!

λήξις παίδες....

mpikounis
16-03-07, 13:22
Όσοι παραπονέθηκαν για το θέμα της διαφήμισης του συγκεκριμένου κυρίου έχουν απόλυτο δίκιο. Ώς εκ τούτου το thread αυτό κλείνει και δεν θα επιτραπούν άλλα παρόμοια.

----

Those who complained about the issue of commercial promotion by the thread starter are absolutely right. Therefore this thread is closed and similar threads will no longer be tolerated.