BMW-Motorsport.gr

BMW-Motorsport.gr (https://www.bmw-motorsport.gr/forums/index.php)
-   Σειρά M - Γενικά Θέματα (https://www.bmw-motorsport.gr/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   CSL Airbox, Schrick Cams, Ported throttle bodies and much much more! (https://www.bmw-motorsport.gr/forums/showthread.php?t=30020)

E36 RULES!! 27-04-12 15:21

Looks good! :dblthumb2 It really compliments the car's beltline. I like!

Nα το χαίρεσαι!

oldcarskickass 27-04-12 18:08

φοβερό το κάμπριο, αλλά it needs moar low.

panos 316T 27-04-12 18:33

Konstantine your car is kavla :D

Να το χαιρεσαι man ;)

Vassilis E46 Cabrio 27-04-12 18:56

Παράθεση:

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από MPRESIV3 (Μήνυμα 461785)
Euxaristw! Well, my name is Konstantine. I live in Astoria, New York. My family is originally from Constantinople but with Ottoman occupation they fled to the island of Xios. =/ I met some Greek who recently moved here from Greece and he bought an e46 m3 as well. He saw me one night waiting at a street light in my car and he lowered his window and told me "mono ellinas bori na kanei ena m3 na fenete etsi. Einai kavla re file kavla!" I started laughing the way he was screaming kavla! He told me to join this website and get some opinions from my fellow patriots ;)

My car: 2003 e46 m3 cabrio (Carbon Black). 41k miles. I have done extreme light-weight reductions. Lightweight: I have removed the soft top + mechanisms saving around 120 pounds! In addition, I also have light weight carbon fiber Front bumper, CSL Trunk, BBS LM's. the car went from 3780lbs to 3496lbs! Lightest Convertible in the U.S!
Drive train: Carbon fiber drive shaft, light-weight flywheel, Stage III clutch, Short shifter, 4.10 Gears.
MOTOR: VAC bearings, valve springs, valve stem seals and ARP rod bolts. Ported throttle bodies, Pulleys, alpha -N tune, Super Sprint Stepped Headers, RE mid-pipe, Eisenmann muffler, CSL airbox, Schrick Cams (280 intake, 288 exhaust).
Brakes: Stop-tech 4piston all around :D

My friend Konstantine ''mono ellinas bori na kanei ena m3 na fenete etsi''...and he was absolutely right...
I also have E46 cabrio but the Valvetronic model which in a few months will be 330...
There is one more member in this forum from Xios...his name is Zaharias!!!!

''I have removed the soft top + mechanisms saving around 120 pounds''...I don't understand this part..What parts exactly have you remove to lighten it???
Did you only kept the hardtop which you move and remove as you want....???

MPRESIV3 27-04-12 21:33

Παράθεση:

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Vassilis E46 Cabrio (Μήνυμα 461797)
My friend Konstantine ''mono ellinas bori na kanei ena m3 na fenete etsi''...and he was absolutely right...
I also have E46 cabrio but the Valvetronic model which in a few months will be 330...
There is one more member in this forum from Xios...his name is Zaharias!!!!

''I have removed the soft top + mechanisms saving around 120 pounds''...I don't understand this part..What parts exactly have you remove to lighten it???
Did you only kept the hardtop which you move and remove as you want....???

Thank you file! Yes, I removed the entire soft convertible top with the bar and mechanical units. And whenever I want to make it cabrio, I removed the hardtop. For me, it is not worth having a soft-top because here in New York our winters are longer than our summers... +lots of rain! I wanted to make a pillarless CSL m3 and that's why I have tried to achieve!

MPRESIV3 27-04-12 21:34

Παράθεση:

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από panos 316T (Μήνυμα 461796)
Konstantine your car is kavla :D

Να το χαιρεσαι man ;)

Thank you file! LOL!

sierra 27-04-12 22:21

Καλώς όρισες Κωνσταντίνε και καλή διαμονή. Εγω δεν ξέρω αγγλικά οπότε σου γράφω Ελληνικά...

MPRESIV3 27-04-12 22:44

Παράθεση:

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από sierra (Μήνυμα 461807)
Καλώς όρισες Κωνσταντίνε και καλή διαμονή. Εγω δεν ξέρω αγγλικά οπότε σου γράφω Ελληνικά...

Euxaristw file! Den birazi, egw milao kai grafo ellinika ala h or8ografia mou den einai toso kalh. Gia autos ta lew sta agglika. ;)

mike21 27-04-12 23:46

Αφού καταλαβαίνεις ελληνικά,σε καλωσορίζω και εγώ στο φόρουμ,πολύ ωραίες βελτιώσεις έχεις κάνει στο Μ3,να το χαίρεσαι και να το προσέχεις.

georgepap 27-04-12 23:56

Πολυ ωραιο το αυτοκινητο σου με πολυ μερακι....Μπραβο!!!
Καλως ορισες και καλη διαμονη!!!

Όλες οι ώρες είναι GMT +2. Η ώρα τώρα είναι 13:36.

Forum engine powered by : vBulletin Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
BMW-Motorsport.gr is an unofficial site and is in no way associated with, endorsed by, sponsored by, or licensed by BMW. BMW-Motorsport.gr is not responsible for the content of threads/posts.