Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 15-04-15, 11:15
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
BMW wins 24 Hours qualifying race.
BMW Sports Trophy Team Schubert won the qualifying race for the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring.

Dominik Baumann, Claudia Hürtgen, Jens Klingmann and BMW DTM driver Martin Tomczyk in the number 20 BMW Z4 GT3 crossed the finish line ahead of the second-placed Porsche after 41 laps and six hours on the legendary Nordschleife. It was the second win in a row at the 24-hour qualifying race for the BMW Z4 GT3 after the car celebrated a one-two-three-four result in 2014.
The other three BMW Z4 GT3s also put in consistently good performances and finished in the top ten. The second BMW Sports Trophy Team Schubert car driven by Dirk Müller, Alexander Sims, Dirk Werner and DTM Champion Marco Wittmann crossed the finish line in fifth. The two BMW Z4 GT3s from Team Walkenhorst Motorsport finished in sixth and seventh. The number 17 car in sixth was driven by BMW works driver John Edwards, Michela Cerruti and Felipe Laser. The sister number 18 car was shared by team principal Henry Walkenhorst, Ralf Oeverhaus and Christian Bollrath.
Like last year the BMW M235i Racing media car also competed in this qualifying race, in action for BMW Motorsport in cooperation with Walkenhorst Motorsport. BMW Motorsport Junior Victor Bouveng shared the cockpit with Harald Grohs and motorsport journalist Bernd Ostmann. The trio finished 25th in the overall standings. The number 235 car will also contest the 24-hour race.
First place in the BMW M235i Racing Cup class went to Michele Di Martino and Moritz Oberheim from Team TKS-Motorsport. They finished ahead of the number 306 and 307 cars of Team Bonk Motorsport. Like the 24-hour race, the qualifying race won't count for the rankings in this season’s BMW M235i Racing Cup. Only the results of the VLN races are taken into account.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση