Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 11-05-15, 15:48
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
Double podium for BMW Sports Trophy Team Brasil.
A successful Sunday of racing for BMW Sports Trophy Team Brasil: At the second race of the season in Brands Hatch, Átila Abreu and Valdeno Brito in the number 77 BMW Z4 GT3 celebrated a double podium with two second places.

The Brazilian duo finished third in the one-hour qualifying race held early on Sunday afternoon. Abreu/Brito later moved up into second after a time penalty was awarded to the original team who finished second. Abreu was initially in third in the main race in the afternoon, but he and his team-mate made up a position during a pit stop. Brito refused to relinquish this second place during the second half of the race. “Two second places is a wonderful gift,” said Abreu, who celebrated his 28th birthday on Sunday. Brito added: “If someone had told me we would finish second after finishing sixth in qualifying yesterday, I wouldn’t have believed them. But we did a good job and the team was fantastic during the pit stops, which are crucial. I’m delighted.” Their team-mates Sergio Jimenez and Caca Bueno in the number 0 BMW Z4 GT3 finished in a strong fourth place in both races. Joe Osborne and Lee Mowle finished second and third in the Pro-Am class (15th and 16th overall) at their home race in the number 888 Triple Eight Racing BMW Z4 GT3 .

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση