Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 15-09-09, 23:17
sm6 Ο χρήστης sm6 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Banned

sm6 is a name known to allsm6 is a name known to allsm6 is a name known to allsm6 is a name known to allsm6 is a name known to allsm6 is a name known to all
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από stratos Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Παράδοξο: μόνο πρόγραμμα?
Press release: BMW 335i Bi-Turbo with 401 Bhp 04.04.08

noelle motors has developed a second performance level for the current BMW 335i

In October 2007, noelle motors released for the current BMW 335i, a performance upgrade of 360 Bhp. Now the team around Karl-Otto Noelle have a new secret weapon. After extensive research, development and testing noelle motors now offers a 401 Bhp version.

The torque level is marginally higher, the engine power level was remarkably improved to 401 Bhp. The top speed is now 312 Km/h (195 Mph) and is only limited by maximum engine revs.

In contrast to the original development requiring the exchanging of pistons, supercharger cooler and stainless exhaust system, the new conversion now only exchanges both OEM catalytic converters with sports catalytic converters; adds a further engine oil cooler (bi-cooler) and transfers Lambda sensors. The ECU is further altered with new data. All drivetrain, including manual / auto transmission and rear differential can remain series standard.
Απάντηση με παράθεση