Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 27-04-12, 19:56
Το avatar του χρήστη Vassilis E46 Cabrio
Vassilis E46 Cabrio Ο χρήστης Vassilis E46 Cabrio δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Αντιπεριφερειάρχης

Vassilis E46 Cabrio will become famous soon enoughVassilis E46 Cabrio will become famous soon enough
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από MPRESIV3 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Euxaristw! Well, my name is Konstantine. I live in Astoria, New York. My family is originally from Constantinople but with Ottoman occupation they fled to the island of Xios. =/ I met some Greek who recently moved here from Greece and he bought an e46 m3 as well. He saw me one night waiting at a street light in my car and he lowered his window and told me "mono ellinas bori na kanei ena m3 na fenete etsi. Einai kavla re file kavla!" I started laughing the way he was screaming kavla! He told me to join this website and get some opinions from my fellow patriots

My car: 2003 e46 m3 cabrio (Carbon Black). 41k miles. I have done extreme light-weight reductions. Lightweight: I have removed the soft top + mechanisms saving around 120 pounds! In addition, I also have light weight carbon fiber Front bumper, CSL Trunk, BBS LM's. the car went from 3780lbs to 3496lbs! Lightest Convertible in the U.S!
Drive train: Carbon fiber drive shaft, light-weight flywheel, Stage III clutch, Short shifter, 4.10 Gears.
MOTOR: VAC bearings, valve springs, valve stem seals and ARP rod bolts. Ported throttle bodies, Pulleys, alpha -N tune, Super Sprint Stepped Headers, RE mid-pipe, Eisenmann muffler, CSL airbox, Schrick Cams (280 intake, 288 exhaust).
Brakes: Stop-tech 4piston all around
My friend Konstantine ''mono ellinas bori na kanei ena m3 na fenete etsi''...and he was absolutely right...
I also have E46 cabrio but the Valvetronic model which in a few months will be 330...
There is one more member in this forum from Xios...his name is Zaharias!!!!

''I have removed the soft top + mechanisms saving around 120 pounds''...I don't understand this part..What parts exactly have you remove to lighten it???
Did you only kept the hardtop which you move and remove as you want....???
Απάντηση με παράθεση