Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 22-07-13, 10:11
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
BMW Group announces price for the BMW i3

Dr. Ian Robertson (HonDSc), Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Sales and Marketing BMW, Sales Channels BMW Group ... Show all media
Base price of 34,950 Euros in Germany
Robertson: A compelling offer for premium electromobility

Munich. BMW Group today announced the base price of 34,950 Euros for the BMW i3 in Germany, the company’s first all-electric series production vehicle. The BMW i3 will be available to customers in Germany in November 2013.

Ian Robertson, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Sales and Marketing BMW, stated in Munich: “The BMW i3 heralds the dawn of a new era for individual mobility and for the BMW Group. True to a genuine BMW, the BMW i3 has strong emotional appeal, outstanding product substance and a guarantee of sheer driving pleasure. With this leading-edge vehicle and attractive price, we will provide customers with a compelling offer for electromobility.”

The BMW i3 will celebrate its international premiere on 29th July at parallel events on three continents in the megacities of London, New York and Beijing.

BMW i3 products and services will be sold via a multi-channel sales model, comprised of authorized BMW i partners, a Customer Interaction Center (CIC) as well as an online platform. All sales channels will be fully networked and customers will be able to personalize their entire purchasing process to suit their needs. Some markets will also introduce a mobile sales force, a sales team which will be available to customers outside the traditional showroom.

With the holistic approach of „360 ° ELECTRIC“, BMW i provides the customer with an extensive product and service offer which covers the needs of drivers for electromobility. 360 ° ELECTRIC is based on four pillars: Charging at home (BMW i Wallbox), charging at public charging stations, assistance services as well as innovative mobility services, which include comprehensive maintenance services and warrantees, flexible car-sharing offers, as well as useful BMW Apps for the computer and Smartphone.

About BMW i. BORN ELECTRIC.
BMW i stands for visionary vehicles and mobility services, inspirational design and a new interpretation of premium that is strongly defined by sustainability across the entire value chain. With BMW i, the BMW Group redefines the concept of individual mobility. The BMW i3 is the world’s first premium car designed from the ground up to be powered by an electric drive system with revolutionary lightweight construction. The result is hallmark BMW driving pleasure in undiluted form, delivered with zero emissions and an engaging intensity unmatched by any electrically powered vehicle.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση