Θέμα: GT Races 2017
Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 10-04-17, 13:14
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
Successful race debut for Félix da Costa.
António Félix da Costa completed his first race outing in the BMW M6 GT3 on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife with success.

In the second race of the VLN Endurance Championship, the BMW works driver got the sixth-fastest time in qualifying, thereby giving his team-mate Timo Scheider a place on the third row of the grid for the 4-hour race. And at one point, the duo in action for BMW Team Schnitzer were even on course to finish on the podium. After a thrilling race, they ended up finishing in tenth place, trailing the victorious Porsche by 2:41 minutes. This made Félix da Costa and Scheider the best-placed BMW team. “Driving on this track in this car is one of the best experiences of my racing career – comparable only with my first test in a Formula 1 car,” said Félix da Costa. “I’m learning an incredible amount in such a short space of time at the moment. But that is normal at this stage. For me, it’s about being at the top of my game for the 24-hour race.” A total of nine BMW M6 GT3 cars were on duty. In addition to BMW Team Schnitzer, Schubert Motorsport, ROWE Racing, Walkenhorst Motorsport and Falken Motorsports were also in action in the GT3 class.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση