Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 30-07-14, 09:50
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
Driving pleasure captured on film

Driving pleasure captured on film: The BMW M235i Coupe at the “Drift Mob” shoot in Cape Town.

Making of BMW 2 Series Coupe Driftmob. (07/2014)

Munich. The BMW 2 Series Coupe takes brand-typical driving pleasure to a new dimension. The sportiest vehicle in the premium compact segment fascinates with powerful drive technology and exceptionally agile handling characteristics. The BMW M235i Coupe (fuel consumption combined: 8.1 l/100 km, CO2 emissions combined: 189 g/km), which offers the extremely intensive experience of superior dynamics, recently put on a spectacular performance in the centre of the South African metropolis Cape Town. The city’s streets became a stage for a “drift mob show” featuring the BMW M235i Coupe, professional stunt drivers and a Hollywood film crew that documented the sensational happening in a video clip. On 30 July 2014, the drift mob video starring the BMW M Performance automobile will celebrate its online debut on the new communication platform www.bmw.com/BMWstories.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση