Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Αγώνες > Διάφορα (Αγωνιστικά) Θέματα

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 07-03-13, 11:03
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
24h Races 2013

"Green Hell" - supported by BMW Motorsport.
The BMW Sports Trophy Team Marc VDS will be in action on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife, supported by BMW Motorsport.

The 24-hour race at the Nürburgring is once again one of the highlights of BMW Motorsport’s season in 2013. Along with many other BMW teams, Marc VDS Racing is returning to the “Green Hell” to once again face one of the greatest challenges in the world of motorsport. Having finished fourth last year, the Belgian team, competing as BMW Sports Trophy Team Marc VDS, has its sights set on the podium when it lines up at the endurance classic on 19th and 20th May 2013.
The Marc VDS Racing Team, which enjoyed success in the Blancpain Endurance Series in 2012, will receive technical support from BMW Motorsport, who will also provide works drivers with Nordschleife experience. In preparation for the 24-hour race, BMW Sports Trophy Team Marc VDS will complete the annual test day within the VLN Endurance Championship, as well as contesting the first and third rounds of the VLN at the Nürburgring-Nordschleife.
“BMW has always supported its customer teams very well. However, this works support is of great importance to us in many regards,” said Team Principal of BMW Sports Trophy Team Marc VDS, Bas Leinders. “Firstly, BMW engineers will be even more involved in helping us with work on site. Secondly, BMW will provide us with works drivers for the Nürburgring 24 Hours. Their knowledge of the Nordschleife will obviously be enormously helpful to us.”
As well as their engagement at the Nürburgring, Leinders and his team will also contest the entire season in the Blancpain Endurance Series. This will be a private venture, the goal of which is to challenge for the title they narrowly missed out on last year with the BMW Z4 GT3. The highlight of the Blancpain Endurance Series is the 24-hour classic at Spa-Francorchamps on 27th and 28th July 2013.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 13-03-13, 16:04
Το avatar του χρήστη M_enzo
M_enzo Ο χρήστης M_enzo δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

M_enzo will become famous soon enoughM_enzo will become famous soon enough
ξέρω οτι δεν ειναι AmericanLMS αλλα δειτε και αυτο
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 14-03-13, 01:58
Experienced User

πραγματικά κρίμα που δεν ειδαμε ποτε ///Μ E89
πρόσφατα ανακαλυψα ότι οι αγωνες αντοχης έχουν τοσο ενδιαφέρον. τώρα ψάχνω δουλειά και σε τέτοιες ομάδες
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 15-03-13, 15:11
Experienced User

http://www.caroto.gr/2013/03/15/24-ώ...-bmw-και-audi/
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 15-03-13, 19:38
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
Three adrenalin-fuelled days.
Experience the Nürburgring 24 Hours live among the BMW M community, between the blue sky and the “Green Hell”. The M FESTIVAL Package is your ticket to three unforgettable days of racing at the Ring.

This year, BMW M fans can once again look forward to a unique experience full of emotion, all centred around the “most powerful letter in the world”. From 18th to 20th May 2013, the M Festival returns to the Nürburgring for the third time. M fans will have the unique opportunity to follow the breath-taking race from the best locations at the Nürburgring, whilst also experiencing a superlative three-day programme at the 41st staging of the 24-hour race in the “Green Hell”. You entry ticket: the M FESTIVAL Package.
A weekend packed with adrenalin and the smell of fuel awaits the M community. To get the party started, 200 BMW drivers will have the chance to join a parade and complete a lap of the legendary Nordschleife circuit. The subsequent M Night party is the perfect way to warm up for the race weekend. On Sunday, all those with an M FESTIVAL Package will be able to follow the race from the weather-proof BMW M Club Gallery, which provides stunning views of the circuit. Those wanting to keep an eye on the paddock, as well as the start/finish straight, should head to the highest point at the Nürburgring: the BMW M Lounge in the TÜV Tower. Guided tours of the BMW teams’ garages also offer many fans an exclusive insight into what goes on behind the scenes.
Be there live – and secure your ticket for the 2013 M Festival now. As well as the admission ticket to the Nürburgring 24 Hours, the package also includes access to all M Festival areas, as well as a free shuttle between the event areas, continuous catering (all food and drink within the M Festival is included in the package), a reserved parking place, live entertainment, and many more highlights. You can find more information and book tickets at www.The-M-Festival.de.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 27-04-13, 20:37
Administrator

Experience meets speed.
The 41st staging of the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring is just around the corner. For those teams receiving support from BMW Motorsport and facing the challenge of the “Green Hell” with the BMW Z4 GT3, the endurance classic in the Eifel Mountains is one of the absolute highlights of the 2013 season.

One of the teams expected to be among the front-runners on the Nordschleife on 19th/20th May is BMW Team Schubert. Behind the wheel of the team’s two cars will be a squad of drivers that boasts an inexhaustible wealth of experience on the 20-km circuit, while at the same time possessing the speed required to hold the strong opposition at bay.
“BMW can look back on a glorious history at the Nürburgring 24 Hours,” said BMW Motorsport Director Jens Marquardt. “Therefore, this event is hugely important to everyone at BMW Motorsport. Our line-up at the 41st running of this classic is in keeping with the level of esteem with which we hold the race. BMW Team Schubert is lining up with drivers who have already proven on more than one occasion that they have what it takes to succeed on the Nordschleife. And it goes without saying that countless privately run BMWs will once again form an impressive and promising contingent, which will provide BMW fans at the track with plenty of action.”
The two BMW works drivers Augusto Farfus and Martin Tomczyk, who will also compete in the DTM at Brands Hatch on the same race weekend, will line up for BMW Team Schubert in the “Green Hell”. Farfus will share the cockpit with Dirk Müller, Jörg Müller and Uwe Alzen. Between them, this quartet has six overall victories at the 24-hour race to its name. In the second car, Claudia Hürtgen, Dirk Adorf, Jens Klingmann and Tomczyk will also be pushing for a top result.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 22-07-13, 12:38
Administrator

Countdown to the next endurance classic.
The joy at a maiden podium for a BMW Z4 GT3 at the Nürburgring 24 Hours has not yet fully worn off, yet some of the BMW Sports Trophy teams are already set for the next endurance classic. The 65th staging of the 24-hour race at Spa-Francorchamps will take place on the iconic “Ardennes Rollercoaster” on 27th and 28th July.

The Belgian Marc VDS Racing team will line up at its home race with three BMW Z4 GT3s. Vita4One Racing starts with another BMW Z4 GT3 in the highest category, the Pro Cup. In the Pro-Am Cup, ROAL Motorsport, TDS Racing and DKR Engineering will all run one BMW Z4 GT3 each.
The Belgian fans will be focussing primarily on Marc VDS Racing. The local team finished runner-up at this year’s Nürburgring to emphatically underline its class when it comes to marathon races. As on the Nordschleife, BMW works driver Maxime Martin will once again be at the wheel in Spa. He will be joined in the number 3 BMW Z4 GT3 by team principal Bas Leinders and Yelmer Buurman. This trio recently won the third round of the Blancpain Endurance Series in Le Castellet and arrives at the 24-hour classic, which also counts towards the Blancpain Endurance Series, second in the overall standings. In the cockpit of the number 4 car will be Markus Palttala, Henri Moser and Nicky Catsburg. The third BMW Z4 GT3, car number 14, will be driven by Andrea Piccini, Jörg Müller and Jens Klingmann .
Vita4One Racing lines up with drivers Frank Kechele, Greg Franchi and Stefano Colombo. Kechele and Franchi represented Michael Bartels’ team in the BMW Z4 GT3 in 2012, finishing third to claim a place on the podium.
The weekend kicks off with a parade of all the cars from the racetrack to the town centre on Wednesday 24th July. Qualifying takes place on Thursday, between 20:10 and 23:10, followed by Super Pole at 18:15 on Friday. The race gets underway at 16:30 on Saturday and ends 24 hours later on Sunday.
Jens Marquardt (BMW Motorsport Director):
“The Spa 24 Hours is, after the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring, the second highlight of the endurance season for BMW Motorsport. BMW cars have triumphed on 21 occasions in the past at this classic, and the quality of our teams gives me every confidence we can be in contention at the head of the field again this year. Marc VDS Racing caught the eye with its second place on the Nordschleife, and is extremely motivated to produce a similarly strong performance at its home race. Vita4One Racing landed on the podium in Spa last year and is well capable of repeating that success. I also have my fingers crossed for our starters in the Pro-Am Cup and am looking forward to an exciting and high-class race.”
Bas Leinders (Team Principal Marc VDS Racing Team):
“The race in Spa is our home event, at which we will have a lot of fans and partners cheering us on. That makes it an extremely important race for our team. Furthermore, the 24-hour race forms part of the Blancpain Endurance Series, so there are a lot of points up for grabs for a good result. We need these points if we want to challenge for the title again. I am happy we are able to line up with three BMW Z4 GT3s and an excellent squad of drivers. That increases the chance of us achieving our goals. We have set our sights very high after the podium at the Nürburgring.”
Maxime Martin (BMW Z4 GT3, car number 3):
“I am really looking forward to the home race for me and my team. The many good results over the past few months, including my maiden ALMS win in Long Beach, the podium at the Nürburgring 24 Hours and the victory in the Blancpain Endurance Series in Le Castellet, have given me a lot of confidence. The BMW Z4 GT3 is a magnificent car, and I think we will be very competitive with it in Spa.”
Markus Palttala (BMW Z4 GT3, car number 4):
“I live very close to Spa, my favourite circuit. I won the 1000-kilometre race there and have also claimed a class victory at the Spa 24 Hours in the past. My best overall result was last year’s fourth place. This time I am hoping to get the chance to challenge for the win. Our opponents are very strong, but we have a great car and great drivers.”
Jörg Müller (BMW Z4 GT3, car number 14):
“After my long, enforced break, I am now extremely motivated to finally race again in the BMW Z4 GT3. I am really looking forward to the opportunity to represent Marc VDS Racing at the 24-hour race in Spa. The fact that the very same circuit was the scene of my crash in May, which forced me out of the Nürburgring 24 Hours, is not an issue for me. I also have very fond memories of the circuit in Spa-Francorchamps. I have already won the 24-hour race here back in 1996.”

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 26-07-13, 09:00
Administrator

24h Spa: Dirk replaces Jörg Müller.
Dirk Müller will be taking Jörg Müller’s place at Marc VDS Racing in the 24-hour race at Spa-Francorchamps.

Initially, the plan was for Jörg Müller to celebrate his comeback after an accident in the ADAC GT Masters at Spa. However, following the rollout with the BMW Z4 GT3, the decision was made not to take any unnecessary risks and to withdraw his entry in the endurance classic, which is extremely strenuous for drivers. The health of the drivers is BMW Motorsport’s priority.”
Jörg Müller: “Naturally, I am very sad and disappointed at having to miss the 24-hour race due to the pain caused by my injury. I am convinced, though, that I made the right decision. When I start a race, I want to be able to strengthen the team and, even during long stints that last several hours, be able to drive at the limit. A short race would not have been a problem. However, a marathon, such as the one in Spa, is an entirely different story. It is better to not risk anything and wait until I am fully recovered before making my comeback. Especially because there are only three drivers per car at Spa, the risk would simply be too high. In the worst case, two drivers would have to finish the remaining part of the race. Marc VDS Racing has the chance to win at Spa. For that though everything has to be perfect. I wish Dirk Müller and the team all the best for the weekend.”
Dirk Müller: “First of all, I feel very sorry for Jörg. I know how much he would like to have entered the 24-hour race at Spa, but I can understand why he made this decision. Now, I am very excited about the race weekend. The Spa 24 Hours is an absolute classic and a real challenge for every driver. I hope to be able to make a contribution to achieving a strong result.”

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 29-07-13, 09:15
Administrator

Disappointing 24-hour race at Spa.
The 65th running of the 24-hour race at Spa-Francorchamps took a disappointing direction for the five participating BMW Sports Trophy Teams.

None of the seven BMW Z4 GT3s made it to the chequered flag at the endurance classic in the Ardennes Mountains. Mercedes drivers Bernd Schneider, Maximilian Götz and Maximilian Buhk secured the victory after 564 laps.
In the first half of the race, the Marc VDS Racing team especially had every reason to have high hopes of continuing BMW’s impressive success story of 21 victories to date at the “Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps”. However, during the night, both Maxime Martin, Yelmer Buurman and Bas Leinders in the number 3 car, and team-mates, Nicky Catsburg, Henri Moser and Markus Palttala, in car number 4, were forced to retire due to technical problems. Earlier on, both cars had led the field. Dirk Müller, Andrea Piccini and Jens Klingmann in the third Marc VDS Racing car had retired from the race on Saturday evening after suffering a drivetrain problem.
The other BMW Sports Trophy teams also experienced a difficult race. DKR Engineering’s number 188 BMW Z4 GT3 had retired after a few laps due to a technical failure. TDS Racing’s and ROAL Motorsport’s drivers had to park their BMW Z4 GT3 just before midnight due to an accident and puncture respectively. Frank Kechele, Greg Franchi and Stefano Colombo from the Vita4One Racing team then were the sole BMW representatives, driving in the top-five for several hours. However, with a little more than one hour to go, last year’s third-placed team also suffered a dose of bad luck: Colombo headed back into the pits with the number 26 car and was also forced to retire.
Behind the BMW drivers is a turbulent endurance race with numerous incidents, safety-car periods and changeable weather conditions, with searing heat at the start and rain showers at night. Early on in the race the BMW Z4 GT3s settled into the leading group and fought some exciting battles with the competition. Five BMW cars competed in the top ten. Proof of how tough the race at the 7.004-kilometre track was, is highlighted by the list of retirements: Less than half of the 65 starters finished the race.
Again the 24-hour race in Spa-Francorchamps counted towards the Blancpain Endurance Series. Despite the retirements, Marc VDS Racing scored 21 points towards the standings in the Pro-class courtesy of good positions after six and 12 hours respectively, leading the team championship with 66 points. The season finale takes place on 22nd September at the Nürburgring.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές