Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Σειρές BMW > Σειρά 3 > Σειρά 3 - Γενικά Θέματα

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 21-07-11, 08:12
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
BMW Performance Edition 335i US

The BMW Performance Edition Brings More Horsepower, More Torque and Unlimited Exhilaration to Your Ultimate Driving Machine.

BMW Press Release 20.07.2011

Woodcliff Lake, NJ - July 20, 2011…Performance breeds excitement and the BMW Performance Edition for the 2011 335i / xDrive Sedan ensures that new car buyers are in for that extra thrill beyond the outstanding performance that can already be realized with these exciting vehicles. Customers can now option their vehicles with a special BMW Performance Edition (option code ZMZ) that includes an all-new Power Kit, black kidney grilles and a “BMW Performance Edition” badge for only $550.

The BMW Performance Edition for the 335i highlights a Power Kit which consists of engine tuning software (no additional hardware):
•Increases the engine power output from 300 hp to 320hp and torque from 300 lb ft to 317 / 332 lb ft (manual / automatic transmission); this is the same horsepower rating as the 335is!
•Acceleration from 0-60 mph is 0.2 seconds faster than the standard model and 0.5 seconds faster than the standard model from 50 mph to 75 mph.
•Emissions and fuel consumption ratings are unaffected by the power upgrade.
•Black kidney grilles and a BMW Performance Edition badge will visually identify these Performance Edition vehicles from other 3 Series vehicles.

The BMW Performance Edition is offered only for a limited time on 335i Sedans through the end of 2011 which will ensure that owners of these vehicles will belong to a very special club of performance purists.

BMW is also pleased to announce that the contents of the BMW Performance Edition will be made available to existing 135i and 335i customers. Pricing to purchase the contents of this edition as a retrofit will be announced in August, 2011.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές