Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Σειρές BMW > Σειρά i

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 28-11-12, 09:40
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
The BMW i3

The BMW i3 Concept Coupe.

Συνημένες Εικόνες
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108345_highRes (Medium).jpg (81,6 KB, 33 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108344_highRes (Medium).jpg (84,9 KB, 29 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108336_highRes (Medium).jpg (138,4 KB, 30 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108348_highRes (Medium).jpg (110,7 KB, 26 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108323_highRes (Medium).jpg (93,0 KB, 31 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108319_highRes (Medium).jpg (86,8 KB, 27 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108321_highRes (Medium).jpg (109,1 KB, 34 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108333_highRes (Medium).jpg (101,4 KB, 29 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: jpg P90108328_highRes (Medium).jpg (91,8 KB, 31 εμφανίσεις)
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf BMW_i3_Concept_Coupe_gb_Attachment-203279.pdf (119,6 KB, 1 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 10-07-13, 09:46
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
The BMW i3 (Selected Topics)
10.07.2013Contained media data:
5 Attachments
4 photos
1. The BMW i3. (Introduction)
2. Driving pleasure redefined:
Drive system, chassis and lightweight construction.
3. Intelligent connectivity for sustainable mobility:
BMW ConnectedDrive in the BMW i3.
4. Thinking outside the box:
360° ELECTRIC offers all-encompassing vehicle solutions.
5. Overview of main vehicle specifications.
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf The_BMW_i3_EN.pdf (181,4 KB, 3 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 26-07-13, 10:40
Administrator

Revolution of Urban Mobility.

Revolution of Urban Mobility. The new BMW i3 - World Premiere to be staged simultaneously in three continents. Board members will reveal the BMW Group’s first all-electric series-produced vehicle in New York, London and Beijing. Live stream on the internet.

World premiere BMW i3 (07/2013)
Munich. Good morning New York, hello London, wanshang hao Beijing – at 14.30 Central European Time on Monday, 29 July 2013, these greetings will ring out from megacities in the USA, Europe and Asia to mark the unveiling of the BMW i3 to a global audience. The spectacular premiere for this revolutionary vehicle takes place exactly two years after the BMW i3 Concept was presented in Frankfurt on 29 July 2011 prior to the International Motor Show (IAA).
The simultaneous launch in three continents highlights the global approach embodied by the BMW i3 towards resolving urban mobility issues worldwide. This approach is rooted in the holistic idea of a purpose-built vehicle concept boasting a unique design, sustainability throughout the value chain and complementary mobility services. As such, the BMW i3 redefines urban mobility for the present and future, setting benchmarks for sustainability, design, hallmark BMW dynamics and exemplary efficiency. It is the world’s first premium electric vehicle designed from the ground up to be powered by an electric drive system. It is also a world first by virtue of bringing together visionary design, pioneering technology and an innovative vehicle concept that includes a passenger cell made of carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic (CFRP).
In each of the three metropolises, BMW Group board members will present the BMW i3 in a live transmission, explaining the development history and technology of this innovative model and showing what form a global solution to the challenges of personal mobility could take.

The unveiling will be streamed live on the internet:

14.15 – approx. 16.00 pm CEST:
Live broadcast including a speech by Dr. Norbert Reithofer and the unveiling event of the BMW i3
16.35 – 17.25 pm CEST:
Best of the BMW i3 World Premiere

TV footage, videos and pictures from the event and the live stream can be found at: http://www.live.bmwgroup.com. The live stream will also be available at: .

The BMW i3 is the result of an integrated development approach aimed at cutting fuel consumption and emissions in urban traffic. The vehicle concept and drive system were developed entirely in-house by the BMW Group. The 125 kW/170 hp electric motor of the BMW i3 enables locally emission-free driving to a range of between 130 and 160 kilometres (approx. 80 to 100 miles). When it came to the selection of materials and the production processes, exceptionally high standards were likewise achieved in terms of sustainability and conserving resources. The BMW i3 will be presented to the public at large at the International Motor Show in Frankfurt/Main (12 – 22 September 2013).
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf PM_BMW_i3_World_Premiere_gb.pdf (89,3 KB, 0 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 26-07-13, 14:26
Administrator

Το BMW Group ανακοινώνει την τιμή του BMW i3.

Dr. Ian Robertson (HonDSc), Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Sales and Marketing BMW, Sales Channels BMW Group ...
Βασική τιμή: 36.150 Ευρώ για την Ελληνική αγορά.
Ian Robertson: Μία ελκυστική προσφορά για την premium ηλεκτροκίνηση.

Μόναχο. Το BMW Group ανακοίνωσε την βασική τιμή € 36.150 για το BMW i3 στην Ελλάδα.Το πρώτο πλήρως ηλεκτρικό όχημα μαζικής παραγωγής της εταιρίας αναμένεται στην ελληνική αγορά έως το τέλος του 2013.
Ο Ian Robertson, Μέλος του Διοικητικού Συμβουλίου και Επικεφαλής των Πωλήσεων & Μάρκετινγκ του BMW Group, δήλωσε στο Μόναχο: «Το BMW i3 προαναγγέλλει μια νέα εποχή για την ατομική μετακίνηση για το BMW Group. Σαν γνήσιο μοντέλο BMW, το BMW i3 έχει ισχυρή συναισθηματική απήχηση, εξαιρετική προϊοντική ουσία και εγγυάται γνήσια οδηγική απόλαυση. Διαθέτοντας έναν εκπρόσωπο της τεχνολογικής αιχμής σε ελκυστική τιμή θα προσφέρουμε στους πελάτες μία ασυναγώνιστη προσφορά στο χώρο της ηλεκτροκίνησης.»
Το BMW i3 θα γιορτάσει την παγκόσμια πρεμιέρα του στις 29 Ιουλίου του 2013 σε παράλληλες εκδηλώσεις ταυτόχρονα σε τρεις ηπείρους, στις μητροπολιτικές πόλεις του Λονδίνου, της Νέας Υόρκης και του Πεκίνου.
Το BMW i έχει υιοθετήσει μία ολιστική φιλοσοφία 360° για να αντιμετωπίσει τις ανησυχίες των καταναλωτών στον τομέα της ηλεκτρικής μετακίνησης. Αυτό σημαίνει ότι οι πελάτες θα μπορούν να ικανοποιούν τις ανάγκες μετακίνησής τους με το γνήσιο, ηλεκτρικό BMW i3 – ακόμα και πέραν της αυτονομίας των 150 km.
Για το σκοπό αυτό, το BMW i θα υποστηρίξει τους πελάτες με στρατηγική τεσσάρων σημείων στην παροχή premium υπηρεσιών:

Φόρτιση στο σπίτι: Το Wallbox (επιτοίχιος πίνακας φόρτισης), είναι η πρώτη και μοναδική λύση φόρτισης στο σπίτι που προσφέρει μία εταιρία αυτοκινήτων. Το αποκλειστικό Wallbox δημιουργήθηκε για να προσφέρει στους πελάτες μία ολοκληρωμένη και premium εμπειρία βιώσιμης μετακίνησης. Η φόρτιση στο σπίτι αποκτά νέα επίπεδα άνεσης και απόδοσης.

Δημόσια Φόρτιση/Ευέλικτη Μετακίνηση και Υπηρεσίες Υποστήριξης: Το BMW Group πρόκειται να συνάψει συνεργασίες με παρόχους δημόσιας φόρτισης σε όλες τις χώρες όπου λανσάρονται τα μοντέλα BMW i, διασφαλίζοντας με αυτό τον τρόπο την εγκατάσταση σταθμών φόρτισης σε συγκεκριμένα σημεία.
Επιπλέον, διάφορες υπηρεσίες υποστήριξης όπως οι εφαρμογές ConnectedDrive και μελλοντικές υπηρεσίες οδικής βοήθειας, βρίσκονται σε εξέλιξη για την κάθε ευρωπαϊκή αγορά. Τέλος, οι αγοραστές του BMW i3 θα έχουν τη δυνατότητα να επιλέξουν ανάμεσα σε μία σειρά ελκυστικών πακέτων χρηματοδότησης, leasing, ασφάλισης, σε υπηρεσίες οχημάτων και υπηρεσίες mobility*, ειδικά προσαρμοσμένες στη μοναδική φιλοσοφία του BMW i3.
*(Οι συγκεκριμένες υπηρεσίες δεν είναι διαθέσιμες προς το παρόν σε όλες τις Ευρωπαϊκές αγορές
στις οποίες λανσάρεται το BMW i3).

Σχετικά με το BMW i. BORN ELECTRIC:
Το BMW i συμβολίζει οραματικά οχήματα και υπηρεσίες mobility, την εμπνευσμένη σχεδίαση και μία νέα ερμηνεία της έννοιας premium που προσδιορίζεται σε μεγάλο βαθμό από τη βιωσιμότητα σε ολόκληρη την αλυσίδα αξιών. Με το BMW i, το BMW Group επαναπροσδιορίζει την φιλοσοφία της ατομικής μετακίνησης.
Το BMW i3 είναι το παγκοσμίως πρώτο premium αυτοκίνητο που σχεδιάστηκε εξ αρχής για λειτουργία με ηλεκτρικό σύστημα κίνησης με επαναστατική, ελαφριά δομή. Το αποτέλεσμα είναι η διάσημη οδηγική απόλαυση BMW, γνήσια, με μηδενικούς ρύπους και με ένταση ασυναγώνιστη από οποιοδήποτε ηλεκτρικό όχημα. Περαιτέρω πληροφορίες σχετικά με το BMW i διατίθενται στο BMW Group PressClub.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 29-07-13, 17:05
Administrator

The BMW i3.

Information from editor: Please note that pictures of the event will be available from appr. 14:45 h (CET) on here resp. on the following server: www.bmw-press.de/i3world (User name: premiere; password: BMW2013).

BMW i3 (07/2013) Show all media
The world, and with it the sphere of personal mobility, is in a state of ecological, economic and social upheaval. Global developments such as climate change, dwindling resources and increasing urbanisation call for fresh solutions. BMW i is finding those solutions. The brand stands for visionary vehicle concepts, inspiring design and a new understanding of premium that is strongly defined by sustainability.

In the BMW i3 – the first series-produced model by BMW i – zero-emission mobility in a premium car package proves to be a recipe for pure driving pleasure. The first BMW Group model running on electric power alone offers customers totally new and groundbreaking ways to experience driving pleasure, sustainability and connectivity on city roads. The visionary design of the BMW i3 showcases both BMW’s customary sporting capability and the efficiency of a four-seater with authentic clarity. Its innovative vehicle concept, including a passenger compartment made from carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic (CFRP), combines lightness, stability and safety with extraordinary spaciousness. Meanwhile, the driver assistance systems and mobility services from BMW Connected Drive and the 360° ELECTRIC services – all developed specially for BMW i – turn zero-emission urban mobility into a compelling everyday driving experience.

The electric motor powering the BMW i3 generates a maximum output of 125 kW/170 hp and peak torque of 250 Newton metres (184 lb-ft). Its instantaneous power flows to the rear wheels via a single-speed transmission. The motor sources its energy from lithium-ion storage cells integrated into the car’s underfloor section. The significantly lower centre of gravity of the i3 – the result of the low, central placement of the battery units – and even weight distribution make an additional contribution to the car’s agile handling. The battery gives the car a range in everyday conditions of 130 – 160 kilometres (81 – 99 miles) when fully charged from a conventional domestic power socket, BMW i Wallbox or public charging station.

Please find attached the press kit "The BMW i3", including the following topics:
1. The BMW i3.
Outline.
2. A window into the future:
Innovative design and sustainable materials.
3. Driving pleasure redefined:
Drive system and chassis.
4. Safety:
Unbeatable protection in any situation.
5. Intelligent connectivity for sustainable mobility:
BMW ConnectedDrive in the BMW i3.
6. BMW thinks beyond the car – 360° ELECTRIC, sales and services.
7. Sustainable at every stage:
Production.
8. Technical specifications.
BMW i3.
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf The_BMW__i3_EN.pdf (346,8 KB, 0 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 29-07-13, 17:06
Administrator

BMW i3.

BMW i3 (07/2013) Προβολή όλων των πολυμέσων
Ο κόσμος, και μαζί με αυτόν ο τομέας της προσωπικής μετακίνησης, περνά μία περίοδο οικολογικών, οικονομικών και κοινωνικών ανακατατάξεων. Παγκόσμιες εξελίξεις όπως η κλιματική αλλαγή, η βαθμιαία ελάττωση των πόρων και η αυξανόμενη αστικοποίηση απαιτούν φρέσκιες λύσεις.
Το BMW i επινοεί τέτοιες λύσεις και συμβολίζει τις φιλοσοφίες οραματικών οχημάτων, την εμπνευσμένη σχεδίαση και μία νέα ερμηνεία της έννοιας premium που προσδιορίζεται σε μεγάλο βαθμό από τη βιωσιμότητα.
Στο BMW i3 – το πρώτο μοντέλο μαζικής παραγωγής του BMW i – η μετακίνηση μηδενικών ρύπων σε premium συσκευασία αποδεικνύεται μία ενδιαφέρουσα συνταγή γνήσιας οδηγικής απόλαυσης.
Το πρώτο μοντέλο του BMW Group που λειτουργεί αποκλειστικά με ηλεκτρική ισχύ προσφέρει στους πελάτες νέους και επαναστατικούς τρόπους βίωσης της οδηγικής απόλαυσης, της βιωσιμότητας και της συνδεσιμότητας στους δρόμους των πόλεων. Η οραματική σχεδίαση του BMW i3 εκφράζει καθαρά τις γνώριμες σπορ δυνατότητες ενός μοντέλου BMW.
Η καινοτόμος φιλοσοφία του που περιλαμβάνει καμπίνα επιβατών από πλαστικό ενισχυμένο με ανθρακονήματα (CFRP), συνδυάζει ελαφρύ βάρος, ευστάθεια και ασφάλεια με εξαιρετική ευρυχωρία.
Από την άλλη, τα συστήματα υποστήριξης οδηγού και οι υπηρεσίες mobility της γκάμας BMW Connected Drive και οι υπηρεσίες 360° ELECTRIC– αποκλειστικές για το BMW i – μετατρέπουν την μετακίνηση μηδενικών ρύπων στην πόλη σε ασυναγώνιστη καθημερινή οδηγική εμπειρία.
Ο ηλεκτροκινητήρας του BMW i3 αποδίδει μέγιστη ισχύ 125 kW/170 hp και μέγιστη ροπή 250 Nm lb-ft). Η άμεση κινητήρια ισχύς ρέει στους πίσω τροχούς μέσω κιβωτίου μιας σχέσης. Ο ηλεκτροκινητήρας αντλεί ενέργεια από τις κυψέλες ιόντων λιθίου που βρίσκονται κάτω από το δάπεδο του αυτοκινήτου. Το σημαντικά χαμηλότερο κέντρο βάρους του i3 – αποτέλεσμα τοποθέτησης των μπαταριών χαμηλά και στο κέντρο – και η ομοιόμορφη κατανομή βάρους συμβάλλουν στην ευέλικτη συμπεριφορά του αυτοκινήτου. Η μπαταρία προσδίδει στο αυτοκίνητο αυτονομία σε καθημερινές συνθήκες 130 – 160 km μετά από πλήρη φόρτιση σε μία συμβατική, οικιακή ηλεκτρική πρίζα, επιτοίχιο πίνακα BMW i Wallbox ή δημόσιο σταθμό φόρτισης.

1.BMW i3.
Παρουσίαση.
2. Παράθυρο στο μέλλον:
Καινοτόμος σχεδίαση και βιώσιμα υλικά.
3. Επαναπροσδιορισμός οδηγικής απόλαυσης:
Σύστημα κίνησης και πλαίσιο.
4. Ασφάλεια :
Απαράμιλλη προστασία σε όλες τις συνθήκες.
5. Ευφυής συνδεσιμότητα για βιώσιμη μετακίνηση:
BMW ConnectedDrive στο BMW i3.
6. Συνολική θεώρηση μετακίνησης από την BMW– 360° ELECTRIC , πωλήσεις και υπηρεσίες .
7. Βιώσιμο σε κάθε στάδιο:
Παραγωγή.
8. Τεχνικές Προδιαγραφές .
BMW i3.
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf The_BMW_i3.pdf (473,8 KB, 1 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 30-07-13, 09:26
Administrator

BMW i3 world premiere in New York, London and Beijing

World premiere BMW i3 in New York City, USA (07/2013). Show all media
Series version of the BMW i3 unveiled simultaneously worldwide
Reithofer: BMW i3 is a great leap forward
BMW i3 sets new benchmark for sustainable mobility
Already more than 90,000 requests for test drives

New York, London, Beijing. The BMW Group debuted the series version of its innovative electric vehicle, the BMW i3, simultaneously in New York, London and Beijing on Monday. “Innovation drives change. The i3 is more than just a car. It’s a revolutionary step towards sustainable mobility. It is purpose-built around an electric power train to serve the needs of our megacity customers,” said Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Norbert Reithofer, at the world premiere in New York on Monday.

The BMW i3 – the BMW Group’s first pure electric series-produced model – has the same sporting genes as every BMW and is characterised by sheer driving pleasure. Sustainability is a priority throughout the entire BMW i3 value chain: “The BMW i3 sets a new benchmark for sustainable mobility in all stages of development and production, as well as aftersales,” said Friedrich Eichiner, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Finance, at the unveiling of the BMW i3 in Beijing.

Range of 130 to 160 kilometres generally quite sufficient

The vehicle achieves a range of 130 to 160 kilometres. The BMW Group’s experience with test fleets of MINI E and BMW ActiveE cars has shown that a range of 130 to
160 km is quite sufficient for the vast majority of drivers. The average distance driven daily worldwide is no more than 64 km.

If desired, the BMW i3 is also available with a range-extender, which maintains the charge of the lithium-ion battery at a constant level enroute, as soon as it falls below a specified value. This is performed by a two-cylinder gasoline engine with 34 hp
(25 kW), mounted adjacent to the electric motor above the rear axle. The range extender increases the car’s maximum range in day-to-day driving to around 300 kilometres.

Low running costs and strong global interest

The BMW i3 will be released in Germany and other European markets in November 2013. The market launch of the BMW i3 in USA, China, Japan and several other markets will take place in the first half of 2014. The base price for the BMW i3 has been set at 34,950 Euros in Germany. If customers opt to purchase the Range Extender as an extra, the price in Germany will amount to 39,450 Euros.

The vehicle’s running costs are comparatively low: Over a period of three years, the maintenance and running costs for a BMW i3 are about 40% lower than those of a highly-economical 320dA registered in Germany. In other countries, figures may even be lower, depending on the level of subsidies available for electric vehicles.

Public interest in the BMW i3 and BMW i overall is extremely high and the response has been very positive: BMW i already has more than 1.2 million fans worldwide on Facebook, and more than 90,000 people have already requested a test-drive with the BMW i3.

BMW i3 sets a new benchmark in lightweight construction

The BMW i3 features a large number of technological innovations – such as a carbon-fibre passenger cell and a chassis made of aluminium – and sets new standards in the field of lightweight construction. With a curb weight of 1,195 kilogrammes, it is lighter than most vehicles in the compact segment, yet offers significantly more space for up to four occupants.

Its low weight contributes to the agility and dynamic performance of the BMW i3. The car’s electric drive-train generates output of 125 kW/170 hp and peak torque of 250 Newton metres, which is immediately available from a standing start. The BMW i3 sprints from 0 to 60 km/h in 3.7 seconds and from 0 to 100 km/h in 7.2 seconds. Its top speed is limited to 150 km/h for efficiency reasons.

Sustainability throughout the value chain

Sustainability plays a vital role for the BMW Group. For example, the electricity needed for production of the BMW i3 at the Leipzig plant is generated from wind power. In addition to its CO2-free electricity supply, the plant also uses 50% less energy and 70% less water than the average for the already highly-efficient BMW production network.

Sale of BMW i vehicles via multi-channel sales model

BMW i products and services will be marketed through a multi-channel sales model, comprising authorised retail partners (BMW i agents), a multimedia Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) and an online sales platform. All sales channels will be fully integrated and customers will be able to choose their own individual customer journey. Customers can easily switch between all four channels.

With the introduction of the new online sales channel, BMW is responding to changed customer behaviour. Customers want new possibilities in how they inform themselves about products and how they purchase them. BMW i Partners will be the backbone of the BMW i sales network and the main contact point for the customer.

With its holistic „360 ° ELECTRIC“ approach, BMW i provides the customer with an extensive product and service offer designed to meet the driver’s needs. “We will support our BMW i3 customers with a comprehensive package of premium services for seamless and uncomplicated “sheer driving pleasure”, explained Ian Robertson, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Sales and Marketing BMW, at the BMW i3 launch in London.

Global market for electric vehicles likely to exceed 150,000 vehicles in 2013

The global market for electric vehicles is showing positive development: After almost 93,000 electric vehicles were registered worldwide last year, a total of 150,000 units is already forecast for the current year.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 30-07-13, 09:28
Administrator

BMW i3 launch campaign

Advertisement BMW i3 (07/2013) Show all media
Start of communications for new electric BMW i3 to coincide with world premiere

Munich. The international premiere of the BMW i3 was held simultaneously in the cities of London, New York and Beijing today. The revolutionary concept behind the new BMW i3 was presented to the global public in a live broadcast from the three locations. Launch communications for the new electric BMW i3 also got underway at the same time. The campaign for the new BMW i3 started worldwide with a standard international online presence focused on the launch film, a redesigned website with configurator and the first print ads. Social network communications round out the campaign. The corresponding TV campaign will debut in November to coincide with the vehicle’s pan-European market launch. The integrated campaign is a logical continuation of the urban positioning that has defined the BMW i brand since its launch in February 2011. Electric driving in a BMW i3 requires no sacrifice: This comfortable vehicle with the latest technology is highly suitable for everyday driving and boasts all the characteristics of a premium vehicle.
With the start of the campaign, interested users can easily configure the BMW i3 on the redesigned BMW i website and find all information on relevant topics, such as charging, everyday driveability, technology and BMW i dealerships. It is also easy and convenient to configure the BMW i3 or register for a test drive through the social networks – for example, on Facebook, where BMW i already has more than 1.3 million fans. Online banner ads will be displayed on relevant sites, such as blogs or comparison portals for electrical and hybrid vehicles, and also inserted into editorial content. From mid-August, the BMW i app for Android, iPhone and iPad will also be available with extended functionality such as location-based visualisation of the BMW i3 range, a photo gallery, a visualiser with 360° panorama interior views of the new BMW i3 and a tool for arranging test drives.

Uwe Dreher, responsible for BMW i Marketing Communications worldwide, summarises: “The aim of all our communications activities is to encourage people to take a test drive and, in that way, win them as potential customers for the vehicle – because the best way to experience the fascination, unique feeling and typical BMW driving pleasure of the electric BMW i3 is to actually drive the car for yourself.”
Shooting for both print and online launch campaigns for the BMW i3 took place in Los Angeles. Abstract scenes were deliberately avoided in the choice of visuals. Instead, the BMW i3 is shown in everyday situations familiar to its urban target audience. The band Phoenix provides the soundtrack for the launch film with its song “Lisztomania”.
The TV campaign, shot between the high-rises of downtown Chicago, will follow in November, to coincide with the market launch in Europe.
BMW i stands for visionary vehicles and mobility services, inspiring design and a new understanding of premium that is strongly geared towards sustainability. The BMW i brand redefines individual mobility. The BMW i3 is the world’s first premium electric vehicle purpose-built from the ground up for electric power, creating a car that guarantees typical BMW sheer driving pleasure with zero emissions.
The BMW i3 – the first series-produced vehicle from BMW i – transforms emission-free mobility into pure driving pleasure in a premium automobile. The BMW Group’s first pure electric model creates totally new and ground-breaking possibilities for driving pleasure, sustainability and networking in urban traffic. The visionary design of the BMW i3 provides an authentic expression of typical BMW sportiness and the efficiency of a four-seater. Its innovative vehicle concept includes a carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) passenger cell that combines light weight, stability and safety with an exceptional feeling of spaciousness. Driver assistance systems and BMW ConnectedDrive mobility services specially developed for BMW i, combined with the services of 360° ELECTRIC, make emission-free mobility in the urban environment a fascinating everyday experience.

Link to the BMW i3 website special: www.bmw.com/i3
Link to the BMW i3 film: www.bmw.com/i3film
Link to the BMW i3 visualiser: www.bmw.com/i3visualizer
Link to BMW i on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BMWi
Link to BMW i3 film on YouTube: http://youtu.be/g1LsT1PVjUA

As lead agency for BMW i since January 2012, Dorten, based in Stuttgart and Berlin, was responsible for campaign concept, design and development.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 31-07-13, 08:50
Administrator

Sienna Miller and James Franco celebrate the world premiere of the BMW i3. Spectacular launch of the BMW Group’s first all-electric series production vehicle in London.

Sienna Miller and James Franco at the world premiere of the BMW i3 in London. (07/2013) Show all media
New York / London / Beijing. Three cities. Three continents. One world premiere. Yesterday, Monday 29 July 2013, saw the simultaneous ceremonial unveiling of the BMW i3 in London, New York and Beijing. The first premium car to be purpose-designed as an all-electric vehicle was revealed to the public for the first time by six BMW Group board members in the various metropolises.
The highlight of the London event came after the formal unveiling of the BMW i3 when the BMW Group hosted a launch party at Old Billingsgate Market. Some 600 people joined the BMW Group and star guests Sienna Miller and James Franco to celebrate the debut of the BMW i3. The actors were clearly impressed by the vehicle’s electric drive system and its consistent approach to sustainabitility in its design: “Being a new mother I am very passionate about making green changes in my life to leave a better world for the next generation. 100% electric as well as stylish is something brand new which no one else offers making the BMW i3 the perfect city car for me”, so Sienna Miller. James Franco was equally taken with the BMW i3: “As a champion of art and design I love the way BMW has managed to combine style, functionality and technology. This car makes being green cool, which is really important.”
Good morning New York. Hello london. Good evening Beijing.
Compact, agile, sustainable: the BMW i3 represents the intelligent choice of transportation for conurbations. To reflect this, the BMW Group invited board members to three megacities, where they simultaneously gave the starting signal for a new era of mobility. Along with designers Adrian van Hooydonk, Benoit Jacob and Daniel Starke, they also gave invited guests an insight into the car’s design and solutions for sustainable mobility in the future.

New York, local time 8.30 hrs.
Launch of the BMW i3 at Center 548 by:
- Dr. Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG
- Peter Schwarzenbauer, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, MINI, BMW Motorrad, Rolls-Royce, Aftersales BMW Group
- Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design

London, local time 13.30 hrs.
Launch of the BMW i3 at Old Billingsgate Market by:
- Dr. Ian Robertson (HonDSc), Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Sales and Marketing BMW, Sales Channels BMW Group
- Dr. Herbert Diess, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Development
- Benoit Jacob, Head of Design BMW i

Beijing, local time 20.30 hrs.
Launch of the BMW i3 at The Workshop by:
- Dr. Friedrich Eichiner, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Finance
- Harald Krüger, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Production
- Daniel Starke, Head of Interior Design BMW i

Launch party for the BMW i3 with star line-up at Old Billingsgate Market.
Alongside renowned screen stars Sienna Miller and James Franco, the London launch party attracted numerous international celebrities to Old Billingsgate Market – among them supermodel Poppy Delevingne and Ben Hudson, lead singer of the Britpop band Mr Hudson. Other guests included actress Laura Bailey as well as It-Girl and model Peaches Geldorf. Manning the DJ decks to provide the musical entertainment were “in” model Amber Le Bon, daughter of 80s supermodel Yasmin Le Bon and Duran Duran singer Simon Le Bon, along with Guinness heir and “it” boy Jack Guinness.
About BMW i.
BMW i stands for visionary vehicles and mobility services, inspirational design and a new interpretation of premium that is strongly defined by sustainability across the entire value chain. With BMW i, the BMW Group redefines the concept of individual mobility. The BMW i3 is the world’s first premium car designed from the ground up to be powered by an electric drive system with revolutionary lightweight construction. The result is hallmark BMW driving pleasure in undiluted form, delivered with zero emissions and an engaging intensity unmatched by any electrically powered vehicle.

The BMW i3 will be available to customers in Germany in November 2013 at a base price of 34,950 EUR.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 09-08-13, 09:06
Administrator

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων
Τρόποι εμφάνισης

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές