Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Σειρές BMW > Σειρά 3 > Σειρά 3 - Εγκαταστάσεις/Βελτιώσεις

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 13-03-07, 10:35
Το avatar του χρήστη Dim77
Dim77 Ο χρήστης Dim77 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Super Moderator

Dim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant futureDim77 has a brilliant future
All of this is really interesting and very appealing to all of the users here with a car powered by the 2.0 liter N42-N46 engine.
But for me in particular I'm very sceptic about the valvetronic engine management and its endurance.

The fact that not a single BMW tuner has produced a kit for this engine (and not only this but for the N54 engines (130i, 325,330 E90) with valvetronic as well, is really something to be placed under concideration!

Maybe the difficulties of valvetronic management makes it very unsafe for long term use.

These are my thoughts of course.

P.S. I don't doubt your work, I'm just very sceptic about this kit in particular!
(I was planning for something like this when I purchased my car, but I found out after some research that it's not really a viable solution). I hope I'm wrong!

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Dim77 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Τι να λέμε....το καλύτερο και πιο όμορφο sports car ever....(σ.σ. Toyota Supra MKIV)
Result:Banned by Administrator
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 13-03-07, 11:25
DA-MOTORSPORT Ο χρήστης DA-MOTORSPORT δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

DA-MOTORSPORT is on a distinguished road
DIM 77.

Valve tronic engines N42-N46 has no problems. We have supercharged around 25 E46 N42-N46.

There are 2 reasons why others do not offer a SUPERCHARGER KIT FOR N42-N46

1- In order to produce a super/turbocharger for a BMW the tuner needs to invest 30.000 to 50.000 euro to have an excellent kit. Then, the tuner should sell kits in the long run and cover the cost. The tuner should see a potential of the KIT and sell in the long run.

2- As the N42-N46 did not enter america and sold mainly to Greece, Turkey, Asian countries, the American tuners could not see the N42-N46 engines.

3- We have many many N42-N46 engines here in Turkey and this was the main reason for our N42-N46 Supercharger Kit Production.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 13-03-07, 11:34
Ghost_ Ο χρήστης Ghost_ δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

Ghost_ is on a distinguished road
Mert

Can you tell me the price of this kit for my car?

I have one 116i... can this cit work on this car?
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 13-03-07, 11:37
Το avatar του χρήστη sthom
sthom Ο χρήστης sthom δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Regular User

sthom is on a distinguished road
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από DA-MOTORSPORT Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
N46 coded 318ci has 10,5:1 compression ratio which is very low and can be easily boosted with 1 bar and standard compression.

On E46 M3 we have 11,5:1 compression and boost 1 bar as well.

I do not know what the problem of breyton was. But it is very clear that breyton does not CONCENTRATE ON PRODUCING SUPER AND TURBOCHARGER KITS FOR BMWs. They do wheels and body kits....I dont see their kits on international forums. On the other side, our main business is SUPER AND TURBOCHARGING BMWs.
Breyton is not a tuning corporation so it is easy to understand that another company developed their supercharger kit...

Anyway,concernign the factory compression ratio and the boost that you are talking about,the psi inside the combustion chamber is enormous and i have serious doubts if the engine can handle so much boost...
If you would talk about half bar or 0,6 then i suppose that the standard pistons/seal rings would be able to handle so much boost,but 1 bar???
No way man...
Παλιά 13-03-07, 13:16
DA-MOTORSPORT Ο χρήστης DA-MOTORSPORT δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

DA-MOTORSPORT is on a distinguished road
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από sthom Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Breyton is not a tuning corporation so it is easy to understand that another company developed their supercharger kit...

Anyway,concernign the factory compression ratio and the boost that you are talking about,the psi inside the combustion chamber is enormous and i have serious doubts if the engine can handle so much boost...
If you would talk about half bar or 0,6 then i suppose that the standard pistons/seal rings would be able to handle so much boost,but 1 bar???
No way man...
All N42-N46 kits come with 6 to 7 psi pressure.

We do test on our own company BMWs 1 bar to see the limits of the engine.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 13-03-07, 14:47
george318ci Ο χρήστης george318ci δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Regular User

george318ci is on a distinguished road
318 compressor?

Έμαθα ότι τοποθετείτε compressorας στο τετρακιλινδρο ισχύ? Γνωρίζεται κανένα site?

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη george318ci : 13-03-07 στις 15:03 Αιτία: αναζίτιση compressor!!!
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 13-03-07, 15:37
Το avatar του χρήστη Fanis
Fanis Ο χρήστης Fanis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Contributing Member

Fanis will become famous soon enoughFanis will become famous soon enough
Ξέρω ότι στην Ελλάδα έχουν τοποθετήσει Compressor σε 4κύλινδρο οι: Καρράς (Άργος), Μανδύλας, Τακόρης, Καφούνης και σίγουρα και κάποιοι άλλοι που ξεχνάω. Λεπτομέρειες δεν γνωρίζω δυστυχώς...
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 13-03-07, 15:41
Regular User

να εισαι καλα... εχεισ ακουσει τυποτα απο επιδοσεις και αξιοπιστια?
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 13-03-07, 15:45
Το avatar του χρήστη psimos
psimos Ο χρήστης psimos δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

psimos is on a distinguished road
επικινδυνες καταστασεις...ο κουμπαρος μου πηγε να βαλει και μας απετρεψε ο ιδιος ο μηχανικος...

Εαν το βαλεις χωρις τις καταλληλες επεμβασεις θα πρεπει να εισαι αρκετα προσεχτικος...
Παλιά 13-03-07, 15:48
Regular User

ξερεις κατι παραπανω?
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές