Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Σειρές BMW > Σειρά 6 > Σειρά 6 - Γενικά Θέματα

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 14-03-11, 13:23
Το avatar του χρήστη HULK
HULK Ο χρήστης HULK δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

HULK is on a distinguished road
Προσωπικα θεωρω οτι τα σχεδια της BMW εχουν παρει την κατηφορα.Εαν ειχα χρηματα δεν θα εδινα φραγκο σε αυτη την μαρκα εαν τα σχεδια της δεν βασιστουν στο concept CS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Θα μας χαλαγε εαν το νεο Μ6 ηταν καπως ετσι??
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 17-03-11, 16:10
Το avatar του χρήστη LefterisK
LefterisK Ο χρήστης LefterisK δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

LefterisK has a spectacular aura aboutLefterisK has a spectacular aura aboutLefterisK has a spectacular aura about
προσωπικα μου αρεσει σαν αυτοκινητο.
μιλωντας για το εμπροσθιο τμημα του οχηματος, πιστευω οτι θα επρεπε να ηταν πολυ πιο δυναμικο και μοντερνο!
ευτυχως που το πισω μερος εχει ταυτοτητα και σωζει λιγο την κατασταση...
Παλιά 17-03-11, 16:21
Το avatar του χρήστη Driver M
Driver M Ο χρήστης Driver M δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

Driver M is a name known to allDriver M is a name known to allDriver M is a name known to allDriver M is a name known to allDriver M is a name known to allDriver M is a name known to all
Αν και θα το ήθελα κι εγώ λίγο πιο δυναμικό μπροστά, συνολικά το θεωρώ αρκετά εντυπωσιακό για gt αυτοκίνητο.

Ωστόσο, δε μου φαίνεται να είναι και πολύ πιο προχωρημένο εμφανισιακά από την προηγούμενη 6άρα και την κόβω την τελευταία να γίνεται all classic μοντέλο, όπως και η Ε60.
Παλιά 18-03-11, 21:28
Το avatar του χρήστη M_enzo
M_enzo Ο χρήστης M_enzo δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

M_enzo will become famous soon enoughM_enzo will become famous soon enough
εχω ερωτευτει!!
τα μπροστινα φαναρια θα τα συνεφερουν στο f/l, αλλα και ετσι μια χαρα ειναι, δεν αλλοιωνουν το συνολο
και η e63 ειχε πολυ μεγαλα φαναρια μπροστα και μια χαρα φαινοταν απο κοντα!

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από E36 RULES!! Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Κ εμενα μου αρέσει!!!!!! Mου φαινεται πως έχει στοιχεία απο Ε31 εν τω μεταξύ...

I like it like it...
και μενα το πρωτο που μου θυμισε ηταν η μεγαλη αγαπη
http://www.e31.net/images.html
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 23-03-11, 14:12
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 23-03-11, 14:39
BILL VUZAS Ο χρήστης BILL VUZAS δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

BILL VUZAS will become famous soon enoughBILL VUZAS will become famous soon enough
Πολύ ωραίο αυτοκίνητο.
Με χαλάει λίγο το πίσω ,υπερβολικά μακρύ,
Το καλύτερό του σημείο είναι το μπροστινό,Θεικό!
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 07-04-11, 21:30
Το avatar του χρήστη themis78
themis78 Ο χρήστης themis78 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

themis78 is on a distinguished road
Πιστεύω το πιο ανούσιο μοντέλο της BMW!!!
Παλιά 01-07-11, 12:58
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
Inspired by a passion for aesthetics and dynamics. The new BMW 6 Series Coupe.

BMW Press Release 01.07.2011

Munich. The hearts of sports car aficionados with an eye for luxury and innovative technology will beat a little faster at the sight of the new BMW 6 Series Coupe. With the third generation of this top-class coupe, premium carmaker BMW adds another chapter to its decade-long tradition in the production of exclusive dream cars. The new BMW 6 Series Coupe impresses with its irresistible design and inspires with even sharper driving dynamics than its predecessor, noticeably optimised by virtue of its comfort features and added space. In its own attractive manner, it combines superior sportiness with exclusive touring comfort and 460 litres of luggage space.

At a glance.
Captivating aesthetics, top-class performance, an exclusive interior and exceptionally innovative equipment features give the third-generation BMW 6 Series Coupe "dream car" its credentials.
A vehicle concept unparalleled in the premium segment, combining the dynamics of a 2+2-seater sports car with outstanding touring comfort; body length and wheelbase 75 millimetres longer than its predecessor for enhanced seating comfort of rear passengers; emphasised sporty appearance due to a 39-millimetre increase in vehicle width and a 5-millimetre reduction in height.
Market introduction with three engine variants: BMW 650i Coupe with eight-cylinder power unit (300 kW/407 hp), BMW 640i Coupe with a six-cylinder in-line petrol engine (235 kW/320 hp), BMW 640d Coupe with a six-cylinder in-line diesel engine (230 kW/313 hp).
All engine variants combined with an eight-speed Sport automatic transmission as standard equipment;
BMW EfficientDynamics measures that have no peer in the segment (including Auto Start-Stop function and ECO PRO mode for the BMW 640i Coupe and BMW 640d Coupe); optimised efficiency combined with a significant 30 kW, 35 kW and 20 kW power increase over predecessor models (BMW 650i, BMW 640i and
BMW 640d, respectively).
Premiere for BMW xDrive in the BMW 6 Series: BMW 650i xDrive Coupe with optimised traction characteristics and outstanding sporty handling thanks to intelligent all-wheel drive.
Newly developed suspension; only car in the segment available with Electric Power Steering and optional Integral Active Steering; Driving Experience Control as standard equipment, Dynamic Damper Control and Adaptive Drive optional.
First car in the segment with Adaptive LED Headlights for low and high beam, including cornering function, fog lamps and rear lights also implemented with LED technology.
Standard BMW iDrive control system with free standing control display; unrivalled range of
BMW ConnectedDrive features, including the latest generation of BMW Head-Up Display (with high-definition, full-colour-spectrum graphics); also available: Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go function, lane change warning, lane departure warning, rear-view camera, Surround View, Speed Limit Info, BMW Night Vision and Parking Assistant.
Driving pleasure tailored to individual preferences by virtue of unique equipment options, including comfort and sports seats, active seats, seat ventilation, exclusive Nappa leather, ceramic applications, and a newly developed, model-specific Bang & Olufsen high-end surround sound system.

Model variants:
BMW 650i Coupe (BMW 650i xDrive Coupe): V8 petrol engine,
BMW TwinPower Turbo technology with two turbochargers and
high-precision direct injection,
displacement: 4 395 cc, output: 300 kW/407 hp at 5,500 to 6,400 rpm,
max. torque: 600 Nm at 1,750 to 4,500 rpm,
acceleration [0 – 100 km/h]: 4.9 seconds (4.8 seconds),
top speed: 250 km/h,
average fuel consumption*: 10.5 – 10.6 litres (11.3 litres)/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 245 – 246 g/km (262 – 263 g/km), exhaust standard: EU5.
BMW 640i Coupe: six-cylinder in-line petrol engine,
BMW TwinPower Turbo technology with twin-scroll turbochargers,
high-precision direct injection and VALVETRONIC,
displacement: 2,979 cc, output: 235 kW/320 hp at 5,800 to 6,000 rpm,
max. torque: 450 Nm at 1,300 to 4,500 rpm,
acceleration [0 – 100 km/h]: 5.4 seconds,
average fuel consumption*: 7.6 – 7.8 litres/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 177 – 181 g/km, exhaust standard: EU5.
BMW 640d Coupe: six-cylinder in-line diesel engine,
BMW TwinPower Turbo technology with multi-stage turbocharger and Common Rail direct injection,
displacement: 2,993 cc, output: 230 kW/313 hp at 4,400 rpm,
max. torque: 630 Nm at 1,500 – 2,500 rpm,
acceleration [0 – 100 km/h]: 5.5 seconds,
average fuel consumption*: 5.4 – 5.5 litres/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 143 – 145 g/km, exhaust standard: EU5.
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf The_new_BMW_6_Series_Coupe.pdf (684,9 KB, 3 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη BMW Power : 01-07-11 στις 13:03
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 01-07-11, 18:28
Το avatar του χρήστη Airness
Airness Ο χρήστης Airness δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
You 're despicable!!!

Airness is just really niceAirness is just really niceAirness is just really niceAirness is just really niceAirness is just really nice
M Sport

Παλιά 01-07-11, 18:29
Το avatar του χρήστη Airness
Airness Ο χρήστης Airness δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
You 're despicable!!!

Airness is just really niceAirness is just really niceAirness is just really niceAirness is just really niceAirness is just really nice
M Sport

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων
Τρόποι εμφάνισης

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές