Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Σειρές BMW > Σειρά M > Σειρά M - Γενικά Θέματα

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 20-01-14, 09:04
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
BMW Motorsport News – Issue 02/14

BMW Motorsport News – Issue 02/14.

Munich (DE) 19th January 2014. BMW Motorsport, BMW M235i Racing. This image is copyright free for editorial use © BMW AG ...

Officially launched: the BMW M235i Racing – BMW Motorsport at the annual DMSB award ceremony.
Whether in the DTM, the United SportsCar Championship, or countless other championships: week after week BMW teams and drivers around the world do battle for points, victories and titles. Away from the track too, members of the large BMW Motorsport family around the world are also creating headlines. The “BMW Motorsport News” allows us to regularly summarise all the action for you in a compact and informative manner. This way, you are always up to speed.
World debut for the BMW M235i Racing in Las Vegas.
The venue for this week’s world debut of the BMW M235i Racing was just as spectacular as its future stomping ground – the legendary Nürburgring-Nordschleife (DE): the newly-developed, entry-level racing car was presented to the international public for the first time at the “Las Vegas Motor Speedway” (US). Among those present was Martin Tomczyk (DE), who will race for BMW Team Schnitzer in the 2014 DTM. He was also involved in the development of the new car. Images of the BMW M235i Racing at the racetrack are now available in the BMW Group PressClub Sport, at: www.press.bmwgroup-sport.com.
Three questions for … Martin Tomczyk.
Martin, you were in Las Vegas for the official launch of the BMW 235i Racing. How was the reaction from the media?
Martin Tomczyk: “The feedback was more than positive. The designers’ illustrations really whet the appetite, but the BMW M235i Racing actually looks even more impressive in the flesh. Most journalists would have preferred to have taken it straight out onto the track. I have already had that privilege – and it is great fun pushing this car to the limit.”
Do you think this car will do well on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife?
Tomczyk: “Of course. BMW and the Nordschleife go hand in hand anyway, and it is great to see a new car like this breathing new life into this long tradition. For those starting out in motorsport, it will be a joy to taken on the ‘Green Hell’ in the BMW M235i Racing. The new format of the BMW M235i Racing Cup is also extremely interesting – and exactly what BMW fans want to see at the Ring.”
You are racing for BMW Team Schnitzer in the 2014 DTM. How are you approaching the season in a new team?
Tomczyk: “I am really looking forward to the 2014 season. The Bavarian ‘trio’ of BMW Motorsport, BMW Team Schnitzer and myself is a nice combination. For this reason, I hope we are able to mix it with the front runners right from the word go. My goal remains to win the DTM title with BMW. I am really motivated to take another step towards this goal in 2014.”
“Gala der Meister” 2014: BMW Motorsport well represented at the DMSB award ceremony.
In keeping with tradition, the Deutsche Motor Sport Bund (DMSB – German Motor Sport Federation) recognised the performances of the most successful drivers, teams and manufacturers of the past DTM season on Saturday. BMW Motorsport Director Jens Marquardt was presented with the trophy for the champion manufacturer by DMSB President, Hans-Joachim Stuck (DE), at the Kurhaus in Wiesbaden (DE). Augusto Farfus (BR), who made the trip from Brazil to Germany especially to be at the gala evening, and Bruno Spengler (CA) were honoured for their second and third places in the Drivers’ Championship. Bart Mampaey (BE) was there on behalf of BMW Team RBM to collect the trophy for finishing second in the team competition. “Three of the best manufacturers in the world go head to head in the DTM,” said Marquardt. “Given this, I am very proud that we were able to defend the title we won in 2012.”
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf BMW_Motorsport_News_02_2014_EN.pdf (43,3 KB, 2 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 20-01-14, 21:42
Το avatar του χρήστη stef
stef Ο χρήστης stef δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

stef is just really nicestef is just really nicestef is just really nicestef is just really nice
Εδώ είμαστε φίλε...

Καλοκαιρινές διακοπές για πάααντα...!
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 22-01-14, 10:15
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
BMW Motorsport News/Τεύχος 02/14.

Munich (DE) 19th January 2014. BMW Motorsport, BMW M235i Racing. This image is copyright free for editorial use © BMW AG ...

Μόναχο. Δυναμικό παρών σε DTM, United SportsCar Championship και αμέτρητα ακόμα πρωταθλήματα: Κάθε εβδομάδα οι ομάδες και οι οδηγοί της BMW σε όλο τον κόσμο αγωνίζονται για βαθμούς, νίκες και τίτλους. Όμως και εκτός πίστας, μέλη της μεγάλης οικογένειας της BMW Motorsport σε όλο τον κόσμο γίνονται πρωτοσέλιδα. Το “BMW Motorsport News” παρουσιάζει με συνοπτικό και κατατοπιστικό τρόπο όλη την αγωνιστική δράση.

Παγκόσμιο ντεμπούτο για τη BMW M235 i Racing στο Las Vegas.
Η τοποθεσία για το παγκόσμιο ντεμπούτο της BMW M235i Racing ήταν θεαματική όσο και η ιστορική πίστα που θα αγωνίζεται στο μέλλον – το θρυλικό Nürburgring-Nordschleife (DE): το νέο αγωνιστικό αυτοκίνητο ‘entry’ κατηγορίας παρουσιάστηκε στο διεθνές κοινό για πρώτη φορά στο “Las Vegas Motor Speedway” (US). Ανάμεσα στους παρευρισκόμενους ήταν ο Martin Tomczyk (DE), ο οποίος θα αγωνιστεί με την BMW Team Schnitzer στο 2014 DTM. Ο ίδιος συμμετείχε επίσης στην εξέλιξη του νέου αυτοκινήτου. Φωτογραφίες της BMW M235i Racing στην πίστα διατίθενται τώρα στο BMW Group PressClub Sport, στο: www.press.bmwgroup-sport.com.

Τρεις ερωτήσεις για τον… Martin Tomczyk.
-Martin, ήσουν στο Las Vegas για το επίσημο λανσάρισμα της BMW 235 i Racing. Ποια ήταν η αντίδραση των Media;
Martin Tomczyk: «Η αντίδραση ήταν κάτι παραπάνω από θετική. Οι εικόνες των σχεδιαστών είχαν εξάψει το ενδιαφέρον, αλλά η BMW M235i Racing είναι πολύ πιο συναρπαστική στην πραγματικότητα. Οι περισσότεροι δημοσιογράφοι θα προτιμούσαν να την έχουν οδηγήσει στην πίστα.
Εγώ είχα ήδη αυτό το προνόμιο – και είναι μεγάλη απόλαυση να φτάνεις αυτό το αυτοκίνητο στο όριο.»

-Πιστεύεις ότι αυτό το αυτοκίνητο θα τα καταφέρει στο Nü rburgring- Nordschleife;
Tomczyk: «Ασφαλώς. BMW και Nordschleife πάνε πακέτο και είναι θαυμάσιο να βλέπεις ένα νέο αυτοκίνητο σαν αυτό να δίνει πνοή ζωής σε μία μακροχρόνια παράδοση. Για όσους ξεκινούν την αγωνιστική τους καριέρα, θα είναι χαρά να κάνουν τα πρώτα τους βήματα στην ‘Πράσινη Κόλαση’ με την BMW M235i Racing.
Η νέα δομή του BMW M235i Racing Cup είναι επίσης εξαιρετικά ενδιαφέρουσα – και ακριβώς αυτό που οι οπαδοί της BMW θέλουν να βλέπουν στο Ring.”

-Θα τρέξεις με την BMW Team Schnitzer στο 2014 DTM. Πώς νιώθεις ξεκινώντας τη σεζόν με τη νέα ομάδα;
Tomczyk: «Πραγματικά ανυπομονώ για τη σεζόν του 2014. Το Βαυαρικό ‘τρίο’ - BMW Motorsport, BMW Team Schnitzer και εγώ – είναι όμορφος συνδυασμός. Γι’ αυτό το λόγο, ευελπιστώ να μπορέσω να βρεθώ στην πρώτες θέσεις από την αρχή. Στόχος μου παραμένει να κερδίσω τον τίτλο του DTM με την BMW.Φιλοδοξώ να κάνω ένα ακόμα βήμα πιο κοντά σ’ αυτό το στόχο το 2014.»

“ Gala der Meister” 2014: Άριστη εκπροσώπηση της BMW Motorsport στην τελετή βραβείων της DMSB.
Σύμφωνα με την παράδοση, η Γερμανική Ομοσπονδία Μηχανοκίνητου Αθλητισμού (German Motor Sport Federation) αναγνώρισε τις επιδόσεις των πιο επιτυχημένων οδηγών, ομάδων και κατασκευαστών της προηγούμενης σεζόν του DTM το περασμένο Σάββατο. Ο Διευθυντής της BMW Motorsport, Jens Marquardt, παρέλαβε το βραβείο του πρωταθλητή κατασκευαστή από τον Πρόεδρο της DMSB, Hans-Joachim Stuck (DE), στο Kurhaus του Wiesbaden (DE). Ο Augusto Farfus (BR), ο οποίος ταξίδεψε από τη Βραζιλία μέχρι τη Γερμανία ειδικά για να παρευρεθεί στο γκαλά, και ο Bruno Spengler (CA) τιμήθηκαν για τη δεύτερη και τρίτη θέση τους στο Πρωτάθλημα Οδηγών. Ο Bart Mampaey (BE) εκπροσωπώντας την BMW Team RBM παρέλαβε το έπαθλο για τη δεύτερη θέση στον διαγωνισμό των ομάδων. «Τρεις από τους καλύτερους κατασκευαστές στον κόσμο έχουν σκληρό ανταγωνισμό στο DTM,» δήλωσε ο Marquardt. «Με αυτό το δεδομένο, είμαι εξαιρετικά περήφανος που μπορέσαμε να υπερασπιστούμε τον τίτλο τον οποίο κερδίσαμε το 2012.»

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 24-01-14, 10:26
Administrator

World debut.
The venue for this week’s world debut of the BMW M235i Racing was just as spectacular as its future stomping ground – the legendary Nürburgring-Nordschleife.

The newly-developed, entry-level racing car was presented to the international public for the first time at the “Las Vegas Motor Speedway”. Among those present was Martin Tomczyk, who will race for BMW Team Schnitzer in the 2014 DTM. He was also involved in the development of the new car. An interview with Martin Tomczyk.
Martin, you were in Las Vegas for the official launch of the BMW 235i Racing. How was the reaction from the media?
Martin Tomczyk: “The feedback was more than positive. The designers’ illustrations really whet the appetite, but the BMW M235i Racing actually looks even more impressive in the flesh. Most journalists would have preferred to have taken it straight out onto the track. I have already had that privilege – and it is great fun pushing this car to the limit.”
Do you think this car will do well on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife?
Tomczyk: “Of course. BMW and the Nordschleife go hand in hand anyway, and it is great to see a new car like this breathing new life into this long tradition. For those starting out in motorsport, it will be a joy to taken on the ‘Green Hell’ in the BMW M235i Racing. The new format of the BMW M235i Racing Cup is also extremely interesting – and exactly what BMW fans want to see at the Ring.”
You are racing for BMW Team Schnitzer in the 2014 DTM. How are you approaching the season in a new team?
Tomczyk: “I am really looking forward to the 2014 season. The Bavarian ‘trio’ of BMW Motorsport, BMW Team Schnitzer and myself is a nice combination. For this reason, I hope we are able to mix it with the front runners right from the word go. My goal remains to win the DTM title with BMW. I am really motivated to take another step towards this goal in 2014.”

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 24-01-14, 11:07
Administrator

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 24-01-14, 11:27
Administrator

STRONG MOTORSPORT GENES.
BMW Motorsport is expanding its range of cars within the BMW Sports Trophy Customer Racing programme.

From 2014, privateer BMW teams and drivers will have the opportunity to line up at events with the new BMW M235i Racing. With a price of 59,500.00 Euros (excl. VAT) and impressive performance figures, the production-based coupé meets all the basic requirements of a successful entry-level racing car.

The plan is initially for the car to be used in series and events such as the VLN Endurance Championship and the Nürburgring 24 Hours on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife. Looking ahead, the BMW M235i Racing should also be successful on international stages for BMW Sports Trophy drivers.
The motorsport genes are also easily recognisable in the production version of the BMW M235i Coupé, courtesy of the aerodynamically optimised body design. It is propelled by the most powerful petrol engine developed so far for a BMW M Performance Automobile: a six-cylinder in-line engine with M Performance TwinPower Turbo technology. With a capacity of 2,979ccm, the racing version is capable of generating 333hp (245kW).

Motorsport-specific driving aids such as ABS, DSC and traction control ensure that the motorsport newcomers can also handle the BMW M235i Racing surely and safely. The car also comes with mechanical limited-slip differential, which is also available for the BMW M235i Coupé in the original BMW Parts range. The racing car is also fitted with features such as the FIA-certified safety cell and the modern safety tank. On top of this come components from the BMW M Performance Parts range, such as the rear and front spoilers, diffusor and carbon wing mirrors.
BMW Motorsport Director Jens Marquardt says:
“The basis our engineers had to start with when developing the racing version of the BMW M235i Coupé was exceptionally good. The production models from the BMW M Performance Automobiles range are already incredibly sporty. Because of this, we did not have to make many modifications in order to get the BMW M235i Coupé up and running as a racing car. BMW Motorsport can look back on a long tradition of allowing ambitious teams and drivers an affordable way into motor racing – and of offering them an absolutely competitive car. While the BMW Z4 GT3 spearheads our range, the new BMW M235i Racing means we are now also excellently positioned for the coming years in the field of production-based racing cars.”

A living legend.
Fascination Nürburgring-Nordschleife: It doesn't get any harder than that.

The fascinating world of BMW Motorsport - now on YouTube.
To our YouTube channel
Forms for BMW M235i Racing Cup participants
DMSB General information on the BMW M235i Racing Cup (PDF - 0.5 MB)
BMW M235i Racing Cup registration (2014) (PDF - 0.2 MB)
Technical Data BMW M235i Racing
Max. width: 1,862mm (without mirrors)
Wheelbase: 2,691mm
Height: 1,380mm (without antenna)
Max. track: 1,608mm
Engine: six-cylinder in-line
Capacity: 2,979ccm
Output: 333hp (245kW)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων