Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Σειρές BMW > Σειρά i

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 08-07-14, 11:55
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
BMW Group is pressing ahead with the development of systems for inductive charging of electric and plug-in hybrid cars.

Architecture and structure of ‘inductive charging’ (07/2014).

Munich. Driving pleasure and sustainability are fused together in unprecedented fashion in the all-electric BMW i3 and the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car. Their high-voltage batteries can be recharged quickly and easily by means of the BMW i Wallbox that forms part of the 360° ELECTRIC portfolio. This sophisticated charging station with fast-charge facility for feeding cars with power either at home or at work underlines the all-embracing approach adopted by the BMW i brand when it comes to developing products and services for sustainable mobility of premium calibre. In the process, the BMW Group has assumed a pioneering role in this field and is therefore pressing keenly ahead with the development of innovative technologies for making driving with zero tailpipe emissions more and more attractive. Systems for inductive charging of high-voltage batteries are the next step forward for energy supply. The development objective in the medium term is to put reliable, non-wearing and user-friendly solutions for inductive charging into production that have been tailored to both the batteries in the BMW i cars and the high-voltage batteries in future plug-in hybrid models from the BMW Group.
The crucial advantage of inductive power supply over conventional charging stations is the cable-free connection between the supply point and the vehicle’s high-voltage battery. Carmakers Daimler and the BMW Group have signed an agreement on the joint development and implementation of a standardised technology for inductive charging of electric cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles. The system consists of two components: a secondary coil in the vehicle floor as well as a base plate with integral primary coil that is located underneath the car, for example on the garage floor. The arrangement of the coils, and consequently of the field pattern, is based on a design derived from their circular shape that offers a number of crucial benefits. These include the extremely compact and lightweight construction along with effective spatial confinement of the magnetic field. The electrical energy is transmitted via an alternating magnetic field generated between the coils, contact-free, without charging cables and at a charging rate of 3.6 kW. With an efficiency factor of over 90 percent, this method enables the high-voltage batteries in vehicles to be charged efficiently, conveniently and safely.
A further development target is to minimise the charging time for contactless power transmission. At a charging rate of 3.6 kilowatts, the high-voltage batteries in many plug-in hybrid vehicles can be fully charged in under three hours. It takes less than two hours to charge the BMW i8 using a fully working prototype of an inductive charging station. In order to make allowance for the higher storage capacities of high-voltage batteries in pure-electric vehicles, the future technology standard also foresees the possibility of increasing the charging rate to 7 kW. This ensures that the battery in the BMW i3 could still be fully charged overnight when using the inductive system.
Inductive charging makes life considerably easier for the driver of an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle, as there is no need to connect any cables to top up the power reserves. Once it has been correctly positioned above the primary coil, the driver can simply start the charging process at the push of a button using the vehicle’s own operating system. Data is transmitted via a WiFi connection between vehicle and charging station to help the driver even with parking.
The inductive charging facility can be used regardless of the weather conditions. Not even rain or snow has a negative effect on the power feed as all of the system’s conductive components are protected, which means the primary coil can even be installed outdoors. During charging, ambient electromagnetic radiation is also kept to an absolute minimum. The space between the primary and secondary coils is permanently monitored, allowing charging to be halted instantly if any foreign bodies are detected.
As with today’s BMW i Wallbox, the inductive power supply systems of the future will also make it possible to activate and monitor the charging process from a smartphone. The relevant smartphone app will let drivers call up the data transmitted online on the battery’s charge status, for instance, or the time remaining until charging is complete.

Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf BMW_Press_release_inductive_charging_E.pdf (100,3 KB, 0 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 08-07-14, 11:56
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 30-07-14, 10:37
Administrator

Το BMW Group συνεχίζει την εξέλιξη συστημάτων για επαγωγική φόρτιση ηλεκτρικών και plug-in υβριδικών αυτοκινήτων.

Architecture and structure of ‘inductive charging’ (07/2014).
Μόναχο. Η οδηγική απόλαυση και η βιωσιμότητα συνδυάζονται με πρωτοφανή τρόπο στο πλήρως ηλεκτρικό BMW i3 και το plug-in υβριδικό, σπορ μοντέλο BMW i8. Οι υψηλής τάσης μπαταρίες τους επαναφορτίζονται γρήγορα και εύκολα μέσω BMW i Wallbox που εντάσσεται στη φιλοσοφία 360° ELECTRIC. Αυτός ο προηγμένος σταθμός ταχείας φόρτισης που τροφοδοτεί με ηλεκτρική ενέργεια τα αυτοκίνητα σε περιβάλλον σπιτιού ή εργασίας υπογραμμίζει την ‘ολιστική’ φιλοσοφία του BMW i στην εξέλιξη προϊόντων και υπηρεσιών για βιώσιμη μετακίνηση premium προδιαγραφών. Το BMW Group θεωρείται πρωτοπόρος στο συγκεκριμένο τομέα και γι’ αυτό συνεχίζει με πάθος την εξέλιξη καινοτόμων τεχνολογιών που κάνουν την οδήγηση οχημάτων μηδενικών ρύπων μία καθ’ όλα ελκυστική πρόταση. Συστήματα για επαγωγική φόρτιση μπαταριών υψηλής τάσης είναι το επόμενο βήμα εξέλιξης. Μεσοπρόθεσμος στόχος είναι η παραγωγή αξιόπιστων, ανθεκτικών και πρακτικών λύσεων για επαγωγική φόρτιση, προσαρμοσμένων στις μπαταρίες των αυτοκινήτων BMW i αλλά και στις μπαταρίες υψηλής τάσης των μελλοντικών plug-in υβριδικών μοντέλων του BMW Group.

Το σημαντικό πλεονέκτημα της επαγωγικής φόρτισης έναντι των συμβατικών λύσεων είναι η ασύρματη σύνδεση μεταξύ παροχής και μπαταρίας του οχήματος. Οι κατασκευαστές Daimler και BMW Group υπέγραψαν συμφωνία για την από κοινού εξέλιξη και εφαρμογή μιας τυποποιημένης τεχνολογίας για την επαγωγική φόρτιση ηλεκτρικών και plug-in υβριδικών αυτοκινήτων. Το σύστημα αποτελείται από δύο εξαρτήματα: ένα δευτερεύον πηνίο στο πάτωμα του οχήματος και μία πλάκα με το πρωτεύον πηνίο κάτω από το αυτοκίνητο, για παράδειγμα στο δάπεδο του γκαράζ. Η διάταξη των πηνίων και κατά συνέπεια η κατανομή του πεδίου βασίζεται σε μία σχεδίαση εμπνευσμένη από το κυκλικό σχήμα τους το οποίο προσφέρει πολλά σημαντικά πλεονεκτήματα, όπως η συμπαγής και ελαφριά δομή με αποδοτική χωρική πυκνότητα του μαγνητικού πεδίου. Η ηλεκτρική ενέργεια μεταδίδεται μέσω ενός εναλλασσόμενου μαγνητικού πεδίου που παράγεται μεταξύ των πηνίων, χωρίς επαφή και καλώδια φόρτισης, με ρυθμό φόρτισης 3.6 kW. Με δείκτη απόδοσης πάνω από 90%, αυτή η μέθοδος επιτρέπει την αποδοτική φόρτιση των μπαταριών υψηλής τάσης με άνεση και ασφάλεια.

Ένας ακόμα στόχος εξέλιξης είναι η ελαχιστοποίηση του χρόνου φόρτισης για μετάδοση ενέργειας χωρίς επαφή. Με ρυθμό φόρτισης 3,6 kilowatts, οι μπαταρίες υψηλής τάσης σε πολλά plug-in υβριδικά οχήματα φορτίζονται πλήρως σε λιγότερο από τρεις ώρες. Απαιτούνται κάτω από δύο ώρες για τη φόρτιση του BMW i8 σε ένα πλήρως λειτουργικό πρωτότυπο πίνακα επαγωγικής φόρτισης. Για τις ανάγκες των μεγαλύτερων μπαταριών των αμιγώς ηλεκτρικών οχημάτων, τα μελλοντικά τεχνολογικά πρότυπα προβλέπουν επίσης δυνατότητα αύξησης του ρυθμού φόρτισης στα 7 kW. Αυτό σημαίνει ότι η μπαταρία του BMW i3 μπορεί να φορτιστεί πλήρως κατά τη διάρκεια της νύχτας χρησιμοποιώντας το επαγωγικό σύστημα.

Η επαγωγική φόρτιση κάνει ευκολότερη τη ζωή του οδηγού ενός ηλεκτρικού ή plug-in υβριδικού οχήματος, καθώς δεν απαιτείται σύνδεση καλωδίων φόρτισης. Μόλις παρκάρει ακριβώς πάνω από το πρωτεύον πηνίο, ο οδηγός μπορεί να ξεκινήσει τη διαδικασία φόρτισης πιέζοντας ένα μπουτόν χρησιμοποιώντας το λειτουργικό σύστημα του οχήματος. Τα δεδομένα μεταδίδονται μέσω μιας σύνδεσης WiFi μεταξύ οχήματος και σταθμού φόρτισης για υποστήριξη του οδηγού ακόμα και όταν παρκάρει.

Η εγκατάσταση επαγωγικής φόρτισης μπορεί να χρησιμοποιείται ανεξαρτήτως καιρικών συνθηκών. Ούτε καν η βροχή ή το χιόνι δεν έχουν αρνητικές επιπτώσεις στην παρεχόμενη ισχύ επειδή όλα τα αγώγιμα εξαρτήματα του συστήματος προστατεύονται, που σημαίνει ότι το πρωτεύον πηνίο μπορεί να είναι εγκατεστημένο ακόμα και σε εξωτερικό χώρο. Κατά τη διάρκεια της φόρτισης, η περιρρέουσα ηλεκτρομαγνητική ακτινοβολία διατηρείται στο απόλυτο ελάχιστο. Η απόσταση μεταξύ πρωτεύοντος και δευτερεύοντος πηνίου παρακολουθείται συνεχώς, ώστε να μπορεί η φόρτιση να διακόπτεται άμεσα εάν ανιχνευτούν ξένα σώματα.

Όπως συμβαίνει με το BMW i Wallbox, τα επαγωγικά συστήματα παροχής ισχύος του μέλλοντος θα επιτρέπουν επίσης την ενεργοποίηση και παρακολούθηση της διαδικασίας φόρτισης από ένα smartphone. Με τη σχετική εφαρμογή του smartphone οι οδηγοί θα μπορούν να ανακαλούν τα δεδομένα που μεταδίδονται online για την κατάσταση φόρτισης της μπαταρίας, παραδείγματος χάριν, ή το χρόνο που απομένει για την ολοκλήρωση της φόρτισης.
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf BMW_Group_is_pressing_ahead_with_the_development_of_systems_for_inductive_charging.pdf (201,5 KB, 0 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 01-08-14, 23:39
Το avatar του χρήστη s1fis
s1fis Ο χρήστης s1fis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

s1fis is on a distinguished road
Καλά παιδιά το i8 δεν υπάρχει! Το είδα στο αεροδρόμιο του Μόναχο! Απίστευτο! Τα χαρακτηριστικά του εκεί λένε 2.1lt/100km κατανάλωση κ 4.4 sec τα 0-100. Με 280-290 περίπου ίππους αν θυμάμαι καλά (225-230 ο βενζινοκινητήρας twin-turbo κ τα υπόλοιπα ο ηλεκτροκινητήρας).
Φοβερή γραμμή, αισθητική κ πολύ καλή φωτογένεια!

Ενεργειακή κλάση; Α εννοείται.

Πιο κάτω είχε το R8, Audi! Ενεργειακή κλάση; Πρέπει να φτιάξανε καινούργια κατηγορία γι' αυτό...G; H; κόκκινο προς το μπορντώ ήταν πάντως!
Παλιά 26-09-14, 16:41
Administrator

Fast, convenient, smart: The BMW i Wallbox Pro. The new home charging station for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.

BMW i Wallbox Pure (l.), BMW i Wallbox Pro (r.), (09/2014)

Munich. With the BMW i Wallbox Pro – the second home charging station in the BMW i 360º ELECTRIC portfolio for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles – zero-emission electric mobility is set to become an even more attractive option. The BMW i Wallbox Pro offers a faster charging rate than the BMW i Wallbox Pure and even more user-friendly operation, as well as innovative options for vehicle charging with home-generated electricity and smart home integration. The BMW i Wallbox Pro is available as an Original BMW i Accessory. Optionally an installation service is also provided, which offers fitting and connection of the BMW Wallbox Pro in the customer’s home or garage by qualified experts.
With a charging rate of up to 7.4 kW, the BMW i Wallbox Pro supports very fast charging of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. In this case the high-voltage battery of the BMW i3 takes less than three hours for an 80% charge. The BMW i Wallbox Pro is also compatible with other makes of vehicle equipped with the European Type 2 standard connector.
The BMW i Wallbox features the familiar BMW i design and aesthetics. The front of the high-quality plastic housing has an anthracite special-effect finish with black detailing and chrome along with highlights in BMW i blue. Reflecting the sustainable ethos of the BMW i brand, the BMW i Wallbox Pro is produced from environmentally friendly materials.
The BMW i Wallbox Pro is operated using a 7-inch colour touchscreen display, which offers optimised control and monitoring of the charging process and allows users to choose their own individual settings. The screen can show how much charge has been delivered to the vehicle so far, along with details of previous charging cycles. LED fibre-optic strips at the sides of the wallbox indicate the current charge status and are visible from a considerable distance. Information about the charging status can also be remotely accessed from a smartphone or tablet by using the BMW i Wallbox Remote app.
The BMW i Wallbox Pro provides an administrator function that can keep a charging history for different users. Up to three user profiles can be set up, e.g. for accounting or billing purposes. For example, private and business-related electricity use can be recorded separately. Details of electricity consumption for a particular user account can also be forwarded by email if desired.
A proximity sensor activates the BMW i Wallbox Pro when motion is detected. The charging plug can be picked up and connected to the vehicle socket using just one hand. Further user-friendly features include the 3.5-metre charging cable. The cable’s entry point towards the top of the wallbox protects it from contamination and makes it unnecessary to coil the cable.
The BMW i Wallbox Pro’s integrated load management system delivers the maximum available current when charging. At the same time, overloading is prevented by reducing the charging rate as necessary during peaks in household power consumption. A clear readout on the touchscreen shows how much power is being drawn from the household electrical system at any given time.
Assisted by its intelligent charging functions and the optional energy meter, the BMW i Wallbox Pro is unique among home charging stations in the extent to which home-generated electricity can be integrated in the charging process – for example electricity from a home solar system. This option is used whenever possible. The intelligently integrated wallbox detects the availability of solar power and immediately uses it for charging. If no home-generated energy is available, power from the grid is used instead.
If the BMW i Wallbox Pro is integrated with a smart home system, the efficient charging functionality can be extended even further to reduce peak loads on the household electrical system and optimise the use of home-generated electricity. Via the touchscreen it is possible, for example, to connect the wallbox to the smart home system myGEKKO. Up to eight smart home functions can then be controlled from the wallbox display, including activation of outdoor lighting. It is also possible to display a weather report on the touchscreen, showing current temperatures, daily maximum and minimum temperatures, frost warnings and forecasts for the coming days.
The BMW i Wallbox Pro is an Original BMW i Accessory and is available in all European markets. At the end of the year it will also go on sale in markets in Asia, Africa, the American continent and the Middle East. The BMW i Wallbox Pro can be installed both in closed garages and in covered outdoor areas.

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων
Τρόποι εμφάνισης

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές