Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Σειρές BMW > Σειρά M > Σειρά M - Γενικά Θέματα

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 21-11-13, 09:10
Το avatar του χρήστη BMW Power
BMW Power Ο χρήστης BMW Power δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
New top sports car for the “Green Hell”

New top sports car for the “Green Hell”: BMW Motorsport sends the BMW M235i Racing into action.

Munich (DE), 20th November 2013. BMW Motorsport is expanding its range of cars within the BMW Sports Trophy Customer Racing programme: from 2014, privateer BMW teams and drivers will have the opportunity to line up at events with the new BMW M235i Racing. With a price of 59,500.00 Euros (excl. VAT) and impressive performance figures, the production-based coupé meets all the basic requirements of a successful entry-level racing car.
The plan is initially for the car to be used in series and events such as the VLN Endurance Championship and the Nürburgring 24 Hours on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife (DE). Looking ahead, the BMW M235i Racing should also be successful on international stages for BMW Sports Trophy drivers.
“The basis our engineers had to start with when developing the racing version of the BMW M235i Racing was exceptionally good,” said BMW Motorsport Director Jens Marquardt. “The production models from the BMW M Performance Automobiles range are already incredibly sporty. Because of this, we did not have to make many modifications in order to get the BMW M235i Coupé up and running as a racing car. BMW Motorsport can look back on a long tradition of allowing ambitious teams and drivers an affordable way into motor racing – and of offering them an absolutely competitive car. That was the case recently with the BMW M3 GT4, and that is now being superseded with the BMW M235i Racing. While the BMW Z4 GT3 spearheads our range, the new car means we are now also excellently positioned for the coming years in the field of production-based racing cars.”
The motorsport genes are also easily recognisable in the production version of the BMW M235i Coupé, courtesy of the aerodynamically optimised body design. It is propelled by the most powerful petrol engine developed so far for a BMW M Performance Automobile: a six-cylinder in-line engine with M Performance TwinPower Turbo technology. With a capacity of 2,979ccm, the racing version is capable of generating 333hp (245kW).
Motorsport-specific driving aids such as ABS, DSC and traction control ensure that the motorsport newcomers can also handle the BMW M235i Racing surely and safely. The car also comes with mechanical limited-slip differential, which is also available for the BMW M235i Coupé in the original BMW Parts range. The racing car is also fitted with features such as the FIA-certified safety cell and the modern safety tank. On top of this come components from the BMW M Performance Parts range, such as the rear and front spoilers, diffusor and carbon wing mirrors.

Technical Data BMW M235i Racing.
Max. width: 1,862mm (without mirrors)
Wheelbase: 2,691mm
Height: 1,380mm (without antenna)
Max. track: 1,608mm
Engine: six-cylinder in-line
Capacity: 2,979ccm
Output: 333hp (245kW)
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf BMW_M235i_Racing_EN.pdf (49,3 KB, 25 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-11-13, 13:32
Το avatar του χρήστη PetrosD
PetrosD Ο χρήστης PetrosD δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

PetrosD will become famous soon enoughPetrosD will become famous soon enough
Τα φουσκώματα στα φτερά μου θυμίζουν E30. Το εμπρός μέρος δεν έχω αποφασίσει ακόμα αν μου αρέσει.
Παλιά 21-11-13, 13:42
Το avatar του χρήστη Straight six
Straight six Ο χρήστης Straight six δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

Straight six will become famous soon enough
μηχανικο μπλοκε...επιτελους...

να δουμε πως θα ειναι σε 2Μ....(αν και λογικα θα ειναι αυτο αλλα με αλλη ονομασια...)

τα πισω φωτα σχηματος L με χαλανε απιστευτα....τρελο fail για μενα....σε ολα τα μοντελα...

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Straight six : 21-11-13 στις 13:47
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-11-13, 13:56
Το avatar του χρήστη oldcarskickass
oldcarskickass Ο χρήστης oldcarskickass δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Contributing Member

oldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud of
Εμένα μου θυμίζουν κάτι αποτυχημένα κιτ Rieger της δεκαετίας του 80
Out for all that I can get
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από stelmaniac Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Σ αυτό το χώρο που είναι αδιαφιλονίκητα πλέον, ο χειρότερος του κόσμου και το γεγονός πως δεχόμαστε να ζούμε εδώ, σημαίνει αυτόματα πως στερούμεθα αξιοπρέπειας, όλα γίνονται αντίθετα από το σωστό. Αυτό όμως ανάγεται στη σφαίρα της φιλοοσφίας.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-11-13, 16:25
paganis Ο χρήστης paganis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

paganis is just really nicepaganis is just really nicepaganis is just really nicepaganis is just really nice
το ονειρο του καθε καγκουρα....τουμπανο και εργοστασιακο.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-11-13, 21:05
Administrator

BMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud ofBMW Power has much to be proud of
Μπα μην το λες ο καγκουρας θελει να καγκουρευει ο ιδιος το απλό μαμά

Παιδιά χαλαρώστε δεν είναι τίποτε άλλο από ενα ψηφιακό μοντέλο

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-11-13, 22:35
Το avatar του χρήστη oldcarskickass
oldcarskickass Ο χρήστης oldcarskickass δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Contributing Member

oldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud of
Και το need for speed ένα παιχνίδι ήταν και μετά γέμισαν οι δρόμοι αεροτομές και φώτα νέον
Out for all that I can get
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από stelmaniac Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Σ αυτό το χώρο που είναι αδιαφιλονίκητα πλέον, ο χειρότερος του κόσμου και το γεγονός πως δεχόμαστε να ζούμε εδώ, σημαίνει αυτόματα πως στερούμεθα αξιοπρέπειας, όλα γίνονται αντίθετα από το σωστό. Αυτό όμως ανάγεται στη σφαίρα της φιλοοσφίας.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-11-13, 22:57
paganis Ο χρήστης paganis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

paganis is just really nicepaganis is just really nicepaganis is just really nicepaganis is just really nice
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από BMW Power Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Μπα μην το λες ο καγκουρας θελει να καγκουρευει ο ιδιος το απλό μαμά

Παιδιά χαλαρώστε δεν είναι τίποτε άλλο από ενα ψηφιακό μοντέλο
ναι, αλλα αυτο με 2-3 πινελιες ...θα ειναι το υπερτατο καγκουραμαξο.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-11-13, 23:24
Το avatar του χρήστη Dimzan
Dimzan Ο χρήστης Dimzan δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

Dimzan is a glorious beacon of lightDimzan is a glorious beacon of lightDimzan is a glorious beacon of lightDimzan is a glorious beacon of lightDimzan is a glorious beacon of lightDimzan is a glorious beacon of light
λιγο να ξεφουσκωσει και θα ειναι πολυ ομορφο. ευγε και για το μηχανικο μπλοκε, επιτελους!

Ελπιζω να ριξουν επιτελους το βαρος στα 1200-1300 κιλα γιατι το χουν παρακανει.

Ονειρευομαι ε?
Παλιά 17-12-13, 21:32
Administrator

STRONG MOTORSPORT GENES.
BMW Motorsport is expanding its range of cars within the BMW Sports Trophy Customer Racing programme.

From 2014, privateer BMW teams and drivers will have the opportunity to line up at events with the new BMW M235i Racing. With a price of 59,500.00 Euros (excl. VAT) and impressive performance figures, the production-based coupé meets all the basic requirements of a successful entry-level racing car.
The BMW M235i Racing in action
The BMW M235i Racing in action
The plan is initially for the car to be used in series and events such as the VLN Endurance Championship and the Nürburgring 24 Hours on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife. Looking ahead, the BMW M235i Racing should also be successful on international stages for BMW Sports Trophy drivers.
The motorsport genes are also easily recognisable in the production version of the BMW M235i Coupé, courtesy of the aerodynamically optimised body design. It is propelled by the most powerful petrol engine developed so far for a BMW M Performance Automobile: a six-cylinder in-line engine with M Performance TwinPower Turbo technology. With a capacity of 2,979ccm, the racing version is capable of generating 333hp (245kW).
Motorsport-specific driving aids such as ABS, DSC and traction control ensure that the motorsport newcomers can also handle the BMW M235i Racing surely and safely. The car also comes with mechanical limited-slip differential, which is also available for the BMW M235i Coupé in the original BMW Parts range. The racing car is also fitted with features such as the FIA-certified safety cell and the modern safety tank. On top of this come components from the BMW M Performance Parts range, such as the rear and front spoilers, diffusor and carbon wing mirrors.
BMW Motorsport Director Jens Marquardt says:
“The basis our engineers had to start with when developing the racing version of the BMW M235i Racing was exceptionally good. The production models from the BMW M Performance Automobiles range are already incredibly sporty. Because of this, we did not have to make many modifications in order to get the BMW M235i Coupé up and running as a racing car. BMW Motorsport can look back on a long tradition of allowing ambitious teams and drivers an affordable way into motor racing – and of offering them an absolutely competitive car. That was the case recently with the BMW M3 GT4, and that is now being superseded with the BMW M235i Racing. While the BMW Z4 GT3 spearheads our range, the new car means we are now also excellently positioned for the coming years in the field of production-based racing cars.”

Technical Data BMW M235i Racing
Max. width: 1,862mm (without mirrors)
Wheelbase: 2,691mm
Height: 1,380mm (without antenna)
Max. track: 1,608mm
Engine: six-cylinder in-line
Capacity: 2,979ccm
Output: 333hp (245kW)
Συνημμένα Αρχεία
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf BMW_M235i_Racing_EN.pdf (1,35 MB, 8 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf BMW_M235i_Racing_FZG_Bestellformular_EN_DE.pdf (324,7 KB, 2 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf DMSB Rahmenausschreibung fόr BMW M235i Racing Cup 2014.pdf (497,7 KB, 3 εμφανίσεις)
Τύπος Αρχείου: pdf BMW_M235i_Racing_FZG_Einsschreibung_DE.pdf (239,3 KB, 2 εμφανίσεις)

www.bmw-motorsport.gr
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων
Τρόποι εμφάνισης

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές