Επιστροφή   BMW-Motorsport.gr > Σειρές BMW > Σειρά 3 > Σειρά 3 - Τεχνικά Θέματα

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 21-02-08, 20:24
Το avatar του χρήστη oldcarskickass
oldcarskickass Ο χρήστης oldcarskickass δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Contributing Member

oldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud of
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από E30MANIAC Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Συμφωνω!Εχω κι εγω απο Ζ3 και οντως ειναι κοντυτερο απο το κανονικο.Το κοστος πριν απο 4 χρονια ηταν 75Ε.Δεν μπορω να βρω τα part numbers τον εξαρτηματων που χρειαζονται αλλα αν ψαχτεις στο internet θα τα βρεις.

Παναγιώτη από το λινκ εδώ
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...13&hg=25&fg=05

Θα χρειαστώ το 5 σίγουρα, τα υπόλοιπα θυμάσαι καθόλου;
Out for all that I can get
Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από stelmaniac Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Σ αυτό το χώρο που είναι αδιαφιλονίκητα πλέον, ο χειρότερος του κόσμου και το γεγονός πως δεχόμαστε να ζούμε εδώ, σημαίνει αυτόματα πως στερούμεθα αξιοπρέπειας, όλα γίνονται αντίθετα από το σωστό. Αυτό όμως ανάγεται στη σφαίρα της φιλοοσφίας.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-02-08, 20:58
E30MANIAC Ο χρήστης E30MANIAC δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

E30MANIAC is on a distinguished road
Λευτερη,δεν μπορω να σου πω με σιγουρια αλλα θυμαμαι οτι το βασικο ηταν το 5 και τα αλλα ηταν κατι ροδελες.Ασε να το ψαξω στα αρχεια μου και θα σου πω.
CUBE Night Club
Αγ.Παρασκευης 58 Μπουρναζι
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-02-08, 21:34
Contributing Member

oldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud ofoldcarskickass has much to be proud of
Παράθεση:
Λευτερη,δεν μπορω να σου πω με σιγουρια αλλα θυμαμαι οτι το βασικο ηταν το 5 και τα αλλα ηταν κατι ροδελες.Ασε να το ψαξω στα αρχεια μου και θα σου πω.

Βρήκα ένα άρθρο στο γνωστό αγγλόφωνο φόρουμ και ζήτησα ήδη την άδεια να το ποστάρω εδώ!!

Και λαλακας δε το είχα διαβάσει ολόκληρο!!!
Παράθεση:
Σ αυτό το χώρο που είναι αδιαφιλονίκητα πλέον, ο χειρότερος του κόσμου και το γεγονός πως δεχόμαστε να ζούμε εδώ, σημαίνει αυτόματα πως στερούμεθα αξιοπρέπειας, όλα γίνονται αντίθετα από το σωστό. Αυτό όμως ανάγεται στη σφαίρα της φιλοοσφίας.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-02-08, 21:42
E30MANIAC Ο χρήστης E30MANIAC δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

E30MANIAC is on a distinguished road
Δες εδω!!http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=41971
CUBE Night Club
Αγ.Παρασκευης 58 Μπουρναζι
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 21-02-08, 22:14
Contributing Member

Παράθεση:
ΑΥΤΟ λέω ρε Πανάγο!!
Τα μεγάλα Ε30 συναντώναι για δεύτερο λινκ!!! χχαχα (θυμάσαι με του Matt

Το θέμα είναι ότι πρέπει να είσαι γραμμένος για να το δεις.

Θα περιμένω απάντηση από το παιδί και μάλλον θα το κάνω repost.
Παράθεση:
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 22-02-08, 00:14
Contributing Member

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Sean
If you have any questons regarding shift lever choices, or short shifters, or shift linkage in general - take a brief look at this thread - it's FULL of VERY useful information. ENJOY!

I want to finally figure out just what shift lever to get. I also want to try to find the picture I once saw that had a bunch of Z4, Z3 shift levers all next to one another.

I think I found here - lots of info here: http://www.mz3.net/articles/143.html

Amazingly Detailed Thread on rebuilding your own linkage: http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36/dri...ift_lever.html

Another Amazingly informative link: http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e30/dri...fter_slop.html

Miscellaneous Pictures Relating to Shift Levers: http://savarturbo.se/~mattias/motor/pictures/shifter/

Very Informative Graphic - compares different shift levers

Another Graphic - compares the Z3 bent levers with the stock 325ix lever

The basic choices for now:

(note: when I get a chance, this list will be full and will have prices from BMA Auto Parts and Pacific BMW on each piece)

Z3 ? SSK
1x . . . 25 11 1 434 148 - Z3Shift lever - $43.81
4x . . . 25 11 1 220 439 - Spacer Rings (two extra)
1x . . . 25 11 1 220 832 - Rubber Bearing sleeve (could be replaced with UUC Delrin Bushings)
2x . . . 25 11 1 220 379 - Circlips $0.50 (one extra)
1x . . . 25 11 1 220 600 - Nylon Shift Bushing - $4.00

Z4 2.5i SSK
1x . . . 25 11 7 507 964 - Z4 2.5l Shift Lever $43.81
4x . . . 25 11 1 220 439 - Spacer Rings
1x . . . 25 11 1 220 832 - Rubber Bearing sleeve (could be replaced with UUC Delrin Bushings)

Z4 3.0i SSK
1x . . . 25 11 7 516 160 - Z4 3.0i Shift Lever
4x . . . 25 11 1 220 439 - Spacer Rings

M Roadster SSK
1x . . . 25 11 2 228 384 - M Roadster Shift Lever
4x . . . 25 11 1 220 439 - Spacer Rings (two extra)

I basically wanted to compile everything we knew about short shifting into one thread.

I have the Z4 2.5i shift lever installed in our 87 325. It's really nice. The throw seems near perfect. Problem is, I think a bend would help a lot when it comes to shifting.

However, lets start by listing all our options here - let me know if I miss anything:

Z3
none

Z4 2.5i
Sean - Shortened throw a lot. Hard to tell with linkage the way it is, but it seems really notchy. Lever itself is very short and precise, seems to be a perfect height for shifting. I think a slight bend in the right direction would make it perfect. The short bottom end helps to keep the shifting somewhat easy.

Z4 3.0i
DanGillianReview of the z4 3.0 shifter in my 1990 325i: I installed it last friday, installation was very straight forward. At first I installed it without bending the selector rod, it was close, but I thought it could squeeze by without bending it, it worked, just it make rubbing noises and was hard to put in reverse, that's about it. So i took it apart and dropped the tranny a little to get to that bitch clip at the other end of the selector rod, stuck it in a vise, bent it, put it back together and enjoyed. The throw is very short! and i couldnt have asked for better. It is really precise and perfecly notchy (which I like) A heavy knob is definately on my list as it takes a little more effort to shift, but none the less I would reccomend this to EVERYONE! 100%
kencopperwheat - I just installed the Z4 3.0 lever into my '84 318 today. It took a bit of modification to get it to work. I had to use two of the lower plastic retaining cups to keep the lever from hitting the drive-shaft.
The throw is WAY shorter. It's much notchier than the stock lever, but I really like it. Overall I'd recomend this lever 100%!
Randomtask37 - well after swapping in a z4 3.0 shifter i found it was a world of difference. after i first installed it, it felt incredibly short and very notchy. i was happy about the shortness of the shift although it was VERY difficult to change through gears and i was beginning to become skeptical of wheather or not i was going to keep the swap. well after about a week the shifter really loosend itself up and i was very pleased after that. it is a bit tighter, stiffer and notchier than stock, but the throw is like nothin else. one more thing, since the throw is rather "stiff" my stock shifter knob wasnt quite fit for the job. i had the stock rubber one and every time i went to shift gears (even after it loosend up) i felt like i was shifting with a, well... rubber shifter. so i upgraded to an ///M3 knob which is very stiff and i love it. i would never go back.
Positives: very short throw
Negatives: upgradeing your knob to something stiffer is almost a neccessity. Must "modify" the linkage for it to fit; as in bending the selector rod to clear the driveshaft's harmonic balencer.
Neutrals: tight, knotchy, stiffer shifting than stock. shifter is cocked slightly to the right compaired to the stock shifter as it doesnt have a kink in the shifter. it is strait.

Spoon e30 - I have the z4 3.0l ssk in my 1991 318is and i didn't have to bend anything. It fits just fine with ablsolutely no modifications. (no harmonic balancer)

Rob - I have the Z4 3.0 in my car, and couldn't be happier. Like above, it was very notchy at first, but broke in slightly. However, I prefer a notchier, more precise shift action in my cars, so this shifter fit the bill. When used in conjunction with my RK3, there is not too much slop and I can pretty much rip through the gears

Brew - I have the Z3 3.0 shifter in my car and I love it. I first had it in my 86' 325e and it was very, very notchy. When I installed on the 325is, it became a little bit sloppier and smoother and I had to bend the selector rod. Not really a big deal at all. The only thing that was kind of a pain was removing the front clip holding the selector rod, as you have to reach around the harmonic balancer to get to it and there is almost no room for any tools.

M Roadster
M42Tecknik - I have the M Roadster shifter in my car. It takes two 'clicks' to shift, and is very notchy, not as smooth as the Z3's shifter. I love it, and it sits at a much, much lower stance. You do need to bend the selector rod in order to place this in without rubbing against anything, and I reccomend you take it to a shop to have it installed.

UUC SSK

If you have something, post a reply, and a review with it. I can edit this and add it to the list. Hopefully this thread will become quite informative about just what shift lever to get depending on what a person wants.

I started by adding my review of the Z4 2.5i - please reply with any input. I need to decide if I should stick with the Z4 2.5, or go with another one!

Το μύνημα αυτό είναι από το www.r3vlimited.com και το ακριβές λινκ είναι αυτό που έδωσε και ο άλλος πωρωμένος ο Παναγιώτης (χειροκρότημα!)
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=41971

Έχει κριτικές από άτομα που χρησιμοποίσαν την κάθε λύση και πιστεύω είναι MUST απλά και μόνο γιατί χρησιμοποιεί BMW OEM ανταλλακτικά, και προσωπικά εγώ τα έχω ανώτερα από κάθε aftermarket λύση, έστω και αν μπαίνουν με πατέντα!
Παράθεση:
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 22-02-08, 00:52
Το avatar του χρήστη saikoE39
saikoE39 Ο χρήστης saikoE39 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

saikoE39 is just really nicesaikoE39 is just really nicesaikoE39 is just really nicesaikoE39 is just really nice
Αυτα...που διαβαζω...κανουν και για το Ε39...????
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 22-02-08, 08:37
Το avatar του χρήστη E36 M POWER
E36 M POWER Ο χρήστης E36 M POWER δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Experienced User

E36 M POWER will become famous soon enoughE36 M POWER will become famous soon enough
βρε παιδια καμια μεταφραση παιζει και για εμας που δεν εχουμε τα διδακτορικα στα αγγλικα;

Heaven above you...
Heaven beneath you...
///M POWER
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 22-02-08, 09:19
Contributing Member

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από E36 M POWER Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
βρε παιδια καμια μεταφραση παιζει και για εμας που δεν εχουμε τα διδακτορικα στα αγγλικα;
Θα προσπαθήσω το μεσημέρι φίλε μου!!
Παράθεση:
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές